The pay per head industry has come along at the right time, in the right place in history for sports gamblers, and bookies alike. You ask, what’s so special about a pay per head. If you’re a bookie that’s been in this game for a while, then you know what the benefits of a PPH really are. You know even better, the hassle that can be involved in the everyday life of an independent bookmaker. One thing we know with authority; you’re in this business to make money. Your goal is a six-figure income and you want to see your dreams come true. There is nothing wrong with this aspiration and in fact, it’s quite achievable. What you must do in order to be successful in the bookie business is to find the right pay per head that offers you the best tools for success. If you find yourself in the middle of any of the following categories – then it’s probably time to find a new PPH.
Personalized Website | A Great way of Growing Your Bookie Business
5-Reasons to find a new PPH:
1. The number one bookie killer is downtime - You simply can’t afford it, you don’t want to have to deal with it, and it will kill your business. You must find a reputable pay per head that has the best bookie software in the industry and maybe even pay an extra couple of dollars for the security that comes with knowing you will always be live an operational. In this day and age, it’s much too easy for your clients to click that mouse. With the click of the mouse, they are gone and giving their money to your competition. Make sure your PPH has the best reputation for “up-time” don’t get stranded 10-minutes before a big game/event.
2. Customer service, or lack thereof - You must provide your clients with the very best in customer service. Remember, the number one reason you chose to go with a pay per head is customer service. You can’t possibly be all things, to all people, all of the time. You needed help and you made the right choice by choosing a PPH. Are they giving you and your clients everything they should be? Your clients must have access to a toll-free hotline that’s accessible from the United States and that offers English speaking agents that are industry knowledgeable.
Customer Service Experience at Intertops
3. Services offered, or lack thereof - Are you getting the best bang for your buck? You should have access to a white label Las Vegas-style casino, and world-class racebook. Does your racebook offer 75+ tracks from around the world and do they pay track odds in real-time? Does your casino offer live dealers/tables, and the latest in slot play? You are nothing without a casino and fantastic racebook. If you are not utilizing these services, you must start now. This is where the big revenue comes into play. For any reason that your PPH is not offering you the very best in racebook and casino action, then ditch them quick and find a fantastic PPH that does.
4. Reports - You must have a budget and you must stay on top of every dollar spent and every dollar earned. You must know exactly where you are financially and on a daily basis. Not only must you keep impeccable financial records, but you must also stay one step ahead of your players. How much are they spending, what are their limits, who is beating you and who is consistently losing. You must have access to accounting and player reports, 24/7. Find a PPH that offers on-demand reports at any time of day. You can’t live without them, you can’t make money without them.
5. Lines/Odds - You must have a PPH that sets competitive lines and odds and you need access to them. It’s great knowing that you have all of this done for you and the truth of the matter is you can’t really do this alone. Lines and odds can also be a bookie killer. You must stay competitive, but you must look out for yourself. Sharp players can spot a bad line a mile away. Make sure that your PPH is offering the best in the way of daily lines/odds, and futures.
Benefits of Paying your PPH via Bitcoin
Bookies from around the world have realized they can’t do this job alone. It’s a lot of work, to say the least. Bookies must be able to rely on their PPH and trust them. Go back over this list and examine it carefully, make sure you are getting what you pay for and double-check that you are making every dollar count. This is your business, make the most of it by finding a top-notch pay per head that will help you earn that six-figure income.