Bookies are looking for efficient, smooth, and cost-effective. What they want more than anything is to know their clients have 24/7 access to a great online wagering menu, that’s filled with choices and alternative betting options including futures and prop lines. Bookies are looking for security, they don’t want to be hacked or their clients being hacked, and they want 100% up-time. There is nothing worse for a bookie then to realize their site is down ten minutes before the Super Bowl! Bookies want it all, they want it all and they want it for a fair price. For this reason, bookies are choosing to do business with pay per head providers. Not only is it cost effective—the pay per head does all the work!
What do PPH providers charge for their services?
• Finding a PPH is as common as a “dime on a doughnut”. Look, they are literally everywhere and what you must do is sort out the good from the bad. All one needs to do is conduct an organic Google search such as “fantastic pay per head” and several pages of indexed providers will appear. Some of them are indeed fantastic, some of them are not so great.
How Can I make Money with a PPH Service?
• Many of the PPH providers will do their best to entice you with a rock-bottom offer such as $5 per head. REMEMBER: In this business, you get what you pay for.
• The best PPH providers have been in the industry for ten years or better and they know what bookies want, they also know what bookies can afford and that’s around $10-$15 per head.
What do you get for $10-$15 per head and is it really $10-$15 per head or are there hidden charges?
• The best pay per head providers on the web are charging a fair price and they have a reputation for top-notch honesty. The way pricing in general works is on this scale:
• You the bookie pay when your player plays, and you pay one time per fiscal week. Example: You have 30 players, 17 of them have not played with you in the last two weeks. You pay nothing for those 17 players. The moment any/all of them decide to make at least one wager, that is when their fiscal week starts. A fiscal week is 7 days consecutive and the first day of the fiscal week is when your player places his first wager.
You are only billed one time in the fiscal week for that player. The player may place as many wagers as they like, from 1-900! It matters not how many wagers they make in the week, you are charged the $10-$15.
How do Free Trials work at PPH Shops?
The reason we say $10-$15—Pricing is based on the level of service you select. Example: you want your players to have the option of phone betting (calling in their bets). The bets PPH providers will provide this service.
A pay per head offers the bookie everything they need to run a successful online sportsbook, racebook, and casino. If you are a bookie looking to expand your business and grow, then you must operate a casino. The casino is your cash cow, it’s your money-maker. The PPH offers not only a great casino experience, but they also offer 24/7 live support along with a toll-free hotline that your clients may call from the USA.
The PPH does everything that you need for them to do. They are your personal accountant, they are your line setters and odd makers. They grade your bets slip and they give you detailed-on-demand reports. Now you can know where every dollar is spent, how much you lost for the day, how much you won for the day and where you stand at the end of every day. The PPH is by far the best way to start a turnkey sportsbook and casino and be online within a day or less. Find a free trial offer and get started today.