The betting craze has officially gone wild, sports gamblers are spending more than ever imagined, to the tune of billions. Now that SCOTUS has given the green light to all 50-states, gamblers want in, and more than ever; bookies want in. Bookies around the world are scrambling to figure out the best way to meet the demands of picky players. The competition for bookies is fierce and everyone under the sun is offering a new-fangled sportsbook, not to mention the “staples” of the online industry that have been around for years. The giants of the online sports betting world will always have a leg-up, and they will always be hard to beat. Build on the clients you have, and through word of mouth and whatever social media advertising, you can afford. This is a grass-roots effort on your part. We can show you a few tricks to set up a sportsbook.
● You need help. Building a great sportsbook from scratch is not easy but it can be done when connected with the right people and organizations. Bookies are throwing their hat’s in the ring and giving the Pay Per Heads the benefit of the doubt, and it’s paying big dividends. The pay per head industry has taken off in the last 3-5 years and it’s bigger and better than ever before and the best thing is this – the cost has come down. Many of the well-established pay per head providers have been around for more than 10-years and even others, for upwards of 20-years. The PPH provider can supply you with a white label sportsbook with premium service for you and your client. The cost has come down and the best PPH companies are charging between $10-$15 per head. Now, this gig is affordable, and they do all of the work.
● You must have an online presence, without this, you have very little hope to grow. There are two ways of looking at the bookie business. 1. You can keep the clients you have and have fun gambling with them. Maybe you make some money, maybe you don’t. For all intent and purpose, your bookie business is not a serious undertaking, it’s fun. 2. You want to win money and you want to earn a solid, six-figure income. The only way in which to earn that income is by building your client base. You need many players betting with you on a daily basis, you need the cross action. You can approach this as a business and of course, still have fun, but make a pile of money doing it. You need the power of the mouse! Get your business online with a white label PPH provider.
Some benefits of a PPH
● With a white label PPH provider, you get the best software for bookies that’s on the market. Bookie software is provided when you sign with a PPH (Pay Per Head). It’s a complete online sportsbook, which includes a racebook with access to more than 75 world-class tracks from around the world, as well as a Las Vegas-style casino that features the hottest slots and table games-even live betting.
● Reporting: With a white label sportsbook you now have accounting and player reports at your fingertips on demand. When you want a report, you can read it, or print it, 24/7. You now have the ability to stay on top of your player, you will know who is beating you and you can set player limits. With reports, you have the ability to keep track of spending and know where every dollar goes and when every dollar comes in the door.
● The software grades your bet slips. You no longer have to sit up late at night grading bets. When the game is finished, the software grades the bet and deposits the money or records the loss.
What you want and need the most as a bookie is an online presence so that your players can control their own destiny and play whenever they want to play. The beauty of a white label sportsbook is a toll- free hotline that’s available from the US to you and your clients. Find that perfect pay per head provider and get that white label sportsbook that you have always wanted. Get your free trial today.