Boston Red Sox vs Miami Marlins Sep 16th, 2020
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Marlins last 9 games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-5-3 in Marlins last 24 home games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (24)O/U16|5Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2-1 in Marlins last 12 interleague games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %81.80% (12)O/U2|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Marlins last 8 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Red Sox last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Red Sox last 4 road games with the total set at 9.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Red Sox last 5 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4-1 in Red Sox last 16 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U11|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3-2 in the last 13 meetings.Hit %72.70% (13)O/U8|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Miami.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendRed Sox are 20-7 in the last 27 meetings.Hit %74.10% (27)O/UPush0W/L20|7
- TrendRed Sox are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Miami.Hit %71.40% (7)O/UPush0W/L5|2
- @Atlanta W 9 - 1
- @Atlanta W 8 - 2
- @Atlanta L 7 - 8
- Baltimore L 13 - 1
- Baltimore W 1 - 9
- Baltimore W 3 - 8
- NY Yankees W 2 - 10
- NY Yankees L 8 - 0
- NY Yankees L 6 - 5
- @Miami W 5 - 3
- @NY Yankees W 5 - 0
- @NY Yankees L 4 - 11
- @NY Yankees W 4 - 3
- @Atlanta W 4 - 2
- @Atlanta L 4 - 9
- @Atlanta L 1 - 11
- @Atlanta L 4 - 5
- Washington L 15 - 0
- Washington W 1 - 2
- Washington W 3 - 7
- Red Sox @ Marlins 5-3
- Red Sox @ Marlins 4-8
- Red Sox @ Marlins 2-0
- Marlins @ Red Sox 6-14
- Marlins @ Red Sox 7-8
- Red Sox @ Marlins 4-2
- Red Sox @ Marlins 7-3
- Red Sox @ Marlins 4-5
- Red Sox @ Marlins 0-3
- Marlins @ Red Sox 11-8
Boston Red Sox
- HipProb Wed | probable
Betts has a left hip injury, but he is expected to suit up in Game 1 of the National League wild-card round against the Brewers.
- Bicepout for season | 10-day IL
Tapia has hit the 10-day injured list with a right biceps contusion and he will sit out the remainder of the season.
- HamstringDoub Sun | doubtful
Verdugo is managing a sore hamstring, and is unlikely to play in the season finale versus the Braves.
- ElbowOut indefinitely | 10-day IL
Hembree will miss an undetermined length of time while on the 10-day injured list with a strained right elbow.
- BackOut indefinitely | 10-day IL
Munoz has been assigned to the 10-day injured list with lower-back spasms. Team officials have yet to provide an exact return date.
- HamstringProb Tues | probable
Verdugo has missed the past two games due to left hamstring tightness. It is anticipated that he will play against the Orioles on Tuesday.
- RestQues Sun | questionable
Betts is not expected to play Sunday against the Rockies due to a day of rest.
- View Full List
- Forearmout for season | out
Urena suffered a non-displaced ulna fracture in his right forearm and will miss the remainder of the season.
- FingerOut indefinitely | 10-day IL
Smith has been placed on the 10-day injured list due to a cracked fingernail. He is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
- HamstringEarly Oct | 10-day IL
Sierra has been ticketed for the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain. He is likely to be activated near the beginning of October.
- ObliqueEarly Oct | 10-day IL
Tarpley has been shifted to the 10-day injured list with a right oblique strain, and he will be idle until at least the early part of October.
- FingerLate Sept | 10-day IL
Berti has been moved to the 10-day injured list with a right index finger contusion, and he is not projected to return until the latter part of September.
- RestQues Fri | questionable
Joyce is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Game 2 of Friday's doubleheader versus the Nationals.
- HeadProb Fri | probable
Alfaro sat out the last game due to a head injury, but it is projected that he will bounce back in time for Game 1 of Friday's doubleheader versus the Nationals.
- View Full List