Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 48% (97) -11022852% (106) -110
- 62% (153) -11022738% (93) -110
- 52% (110) -11022648% (100) -110
- TrendUnder is 17-7 in Nets last 24 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.80% (24)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Nets last 20 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U7|17Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hawks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hawks last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in the last 7 meetings in Brooklyn.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2-1 in the last 13 meetings.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U2|10Push1W/L
- TrendHawks are 1-7 ATS in the last 8 meetings.Hit %12.50% (8)O/UPush0W/L1|7
- Oklahoma City W 126 - 142
- Milwaukee L 133 - 114
- @Philadelphia W 123 - 121
- @Brooklyn L 100 - 116
- @Toronto L 101 - 104
- Miami W 82 - 106
- @Milwaukee L 112 - 144
- @Washington L 98 - 114
- @Indiana L 108 - 116
- Cleveland W 108 - 111
- Boston W 102 - 109
- @Toronto L 105 - 122
- Atlanta W 100 - 116
- @Boston L 95 - 116
- @Chicago W 117 - 100
- @Memphis W 109 - 100
- New Orleans W 121 - 126
- @Milwaukee L 115 - 129
- @Charlotte L 87 - 100
- Charlotte W 132 - 134
- Boston(11-23-18) L 114 - 96
- Orlando(04-01-18) W 88 - 94
- @Chicago(10-26-17) L 86 - 91
- @Portland(01-05-18) L 89 - 110
- @L.A. Clippers(01-08-18) L 107 - 108
- @Houston(11-27-17) L 103 - 117
- @Orlando(03-28-18) W 111 - 104
- Sacramento(12-20-17) L 104 - 99
- Orlando(01-01-18) W 95 - 98
- New York(10-19-18) W 105 - 107
- Hawks @ Nets 100-116
- Hawks @ Nets 127-144
- Nets @ Hawks 110-105
- Nets @ Hawks 110-90
- Hawks @ Nets 114-102
- Hawks @ Nets 104-116
- Hawks @ Nets 82-91
- Nets @ Hawks 107-92
- Nets @ Hawks 105-110
- Hawks @ Nets 117-97
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Dedmon has been held out of the previous two games due to a left ankle sprain and it is uncertain if he will take part in Saturday's matchup against the Celtics.
- BackQues Sat | questionable
Lin missed the last game with soreness in his lower back and it is uncertain if he will play against the Celtics on Saturday.
- AnkleLate Jan | out
Bazemore sustained a sprained right ankle and is expected to remain out of action until the latter part of January.
- IllnessProb Tues | probable
Prince is ailing from an illness but it is likely the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Thunder.
- AnkleProb Tues | probable
Collins exited the last game due to a sprained left ankle but it should not prevent him from playing against the Thunder on Tuesday.
- BicepProb Sun | probable
Lin is expected to play against the Bucks on Sunday despite a right biceps contusion.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Prince suffered a ligament sprain, soft tissue inflammation and a bone bruise in his left ankle. He is likely to return Sunday against the Bucks.
- KneeLate Jan | out
Plumlee had a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee and is expected to miss at least two weeks.
- View Full List
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
- ShoulderLate Jan | out
Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the end of January.
- HamstringOut Wed | out
Dudley missed his second-consecutive game due to a left hamstring injury and will not be available against the Rockets on Wednesday.
- AnkleQues Fri | questionable
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Harris was held out of the previous game due to a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to prevent him from playing against the Hawks on Wednesday.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Carroll was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to play Wednesday against the Hawks.
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Crabbe is sidelined with a sore right knee and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
- View Full List