San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Spurs last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-7 in Hawks last 29 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.90% (29)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Hawks last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Hawks last 7 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Hawks last 29 games as a road favorite.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendHawks are 5-14-1 ATS in the last 20 meetings in San Antonio.Hit %26.30% (20)O/UPush1W/L5|14
- Orlando L 130 - 120
- @Philadelphia L 112 - 129
- Dallas W 107 - 111
- Miami W 124 - 129
- @Cleveland L 105 - 127
- @Orlando L 126 - 135
- New York W 135 - 140
- @Boston L 107 - 112
- @Minnesota W 127 - 120
- Boston L 123 - 115
- Dallas L 109 - 103
- @Oklahoma City L 103 - 131
- @Utah W 113 - 104
- @Oklahoma City W 114 - 106
- @Denver L 120 - 127
- @Sacramento L 102 - 122
- @Portland L 117 - 125
- @L.A. Lakers L 102 - 129
- @L.A. Clippers L 105 - 108
- Charlotte W 90 - 114
- Brooklyn(12-04-19) L 130 - 118
- Portland(03-29-19) L 118 - 98
- Memphis(03-13-19) W 111 - 132
- @Washington(01-10-20) L 101 - 111
- @Memphis(10-19-18) L 117 - 131
- Orlando(10-05-19) L 125 - 89
- Indiana(10-24-18) L 116 - 96
- @Charlotte(03-26-19) L 116 - 125
- @Brooklyn(02-25-19) L 85 - 101
- @Cleveland(04-07-19) W 112 - 90
- Hawks @ Spurs 121-120
- Spurs @ Hawks 100-108
- Hawks @ Spurs 111-117
- Spurs @ Hawks 111-104
- Spurs @ Hawks 127-130
- Spurs @ Hawks 99-102
- Hawks @ Spurs 85-96
- Hawks @ Spurs 99-107
- Spurs @ Hawks 112-114
- Hawks @ Spurs 91-102
- PersonalOut Fri | out
Crabbe has missed the past three games due to a personal matter, and he will not rejoin the lineup Friday against the Magic.
- IllnessProb Fri | probable
Young is battling an illness but is expected to take the court Friday against the Nets.
- GroinProb Fri | probable
Huerter sustained a groin injury in the previous game, but it is anticipated that he will suit up for Friday's contest versus the Nets.
- IllnessQues Fri | questionable
Jones is ailing from an illness, and it is up in the air if can fight off the symptoms in time for Friday's matchup against the Nets.
- ElbowEarly March | out
Dedmon underwent a procedure to address his right elbow pain. He is not expected to return until the beginning of March.
- FluProb Wed | probable
Young is experiencing flu-like symptoms, but he is expected to suit up for Wednesday's battle with the Magic.
- AcquiredOut indefinitely | out
Turner was recently acquired at the trade deadline. His future with the team is up in the air, and it is unknown if he will ever suit up for the organization.
- HipProb Sat | probable
Len is idle with a right hip flexor strain, but it is likely that he will rejoin the lineup Saturday versus the Clippers.
- View Full List
San Antonio Spurs
- ShoulderQues Sat | questionable
Aldridge was held out of the previous game due to a sore right shoulder, and it has yet to be established if he will suit up Saturday against the Magic.
- BackProb Fri | probable
DeRozan has missed the previous two games due to back spasms, but he is expected to suit up Friday against the Jazz.
- IllnessOut indefinitely | out
Carroll has been sidelined due to an illness, and he is expected to have his contract bought out by the team. A timeline for his return is unclear.
- View Full List