Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 78% (35) -11022022% (10) -110
- 65% (182) -11022235% (96) -110
- 62% (56) -11022438% (34) -110
- 63% (5) -11022138% (3) -110
- 60% (156) -11022340% (103) -110
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-7 in Nets last 25 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.00% (25)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Nets last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- @Orlando W 117 - 115
- @Houston W 145 - 142
- Boston W 102 - 109
- @Toronto L 105 - 122
- Atlanta W 100 - 116
- @Boston L 95 - 116
- @Chicago W 117 - 100
- @Memphis W 109 - 100
- New Orleans W 121 - 126
- @Milwaukee L 115 - 129
- Memphis W 90 - 119
- Phoenix W 109 - 111
- @Boston L 108 - 117
- @Washington W 140 - 138
- Brooklyn W 105 - 122
- Atlanta W 101 - 104
- Indiana W 105 - 121
- @Milwaukee W 123 - 116
- @San Antonio L 107 - 125
- Utah W 116 - 122
- Sacramento(12-20-17) L 104 - 99
- Orlando(01-01-18) W 95 - 98
- New York(10-19-18) W 105 - 107
- @Boston(01-07-19) L 95 - 116
- Chicago(04-09-18) W 105 - 114
- Sacramento(12-17-17) W 93 - 108
- @Indiana(03-15-18) W 106 - 99
- @Houston(11-14-17) W 129 - 113
- @Dallas(12-26-17) L 93 - 98
- Milwaukee(12-09-18) L 104 - 99
- Nets @ Raptors 105-122
- Raptors @ Nets 105-106
- Nets @ Raptors 91-118
- Nets @ Raptors 112-116
- Raptors @ Nets 116-102
- Raptors @ Nets 114-113
- Nets @ Raptors 87-120
- Raptors @ Nets 103-95
- Raptors @ Nets 119-109
- Nets @ Raptors 113-132
- HamstringOut Mon | out
Dudley missed his fourth-consecutive game due to a left hamstring injury and will not return Monday against the Kings.
- ShoulderLate Jan | out
Musa suffered a left shoulder subluxation and is likely to remain out of the lineup until the end of January.
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Napier sat out the last game with tightness in his right hamstring but is projected to suit up Wednesday against the Rockets.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Hollis-Jefferson has been sidelined due to a strained right adductor but is likely to return to the lineup against the Rockets on Wednesday.
- AnkleQues Fri | questionable
Faried sustained an ankle injury and sat out the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Friday's clash against the Raptors.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Harris was held out of the previous game due to a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to prevent him from playing against the Hawks on Wednesday.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Carroll was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to play Wednesday against the Hawks.
- View Full List
- UndisclosedQues Tues | questionable
VanVleet is suffering from an undisclosed injury and it has yet to be determined if he will be able to suit up for Tuesday's game against the Kings.
- PersonalQues Tues | questionable
Anunoby is away from the team due to a personal matter and whether he comes back for Tuesday's game against the Kings is uncertain.
- RestOut Sat | out
Leonard will not be available for Saturday's game against the Grizzlies as he will receive a day of rest.
- HipProb Thurs | probable
Miles has missed the previous two games due to right hip soreness but is likely to face the Suns on Thursday.
- RestOut Thurs | out
Leonard will not be available for Thursday's game against the Suns as he will be given a day of rest.
- RestOut Thurs | out
Lowry will not suit up Thursday against the Suns as the team gives him a day to rest.
- ThighProb Wed | probable
VanVleet was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a left thigh contusion but it is expected he will be available Wednesday against the Celtics.
- ThumbMid Feb | out
Valanciunas is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left thumb and is four weeks away from returning.
- View Full List