The new-look Toronto Raptors had just enough to get past one team from New York City on Saturday night. They will try to push their winning streak to five straight when they take on the other team from the Big Apple on Monday, when the Brooklyn Nets pay a visit.Read full preview
Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 52% (14) -11022848% (13) -110
- 64% (129) -11022636% (73) -110
- 45% (9) -11022955% (11) -110
- 65% (315) -11022735% (166) -110
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Raptors last 11 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Nets last 12 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Nets last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-1 in Nets last 10 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U2|7Push1W/L
- TrendNets are 42-20 ATS in their last 62 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (62)O/UPush1W/L5|2
- @Cleveland W 148 - 139
- @Toronto L 125 - 127
- Chicago L 125 - 106
- Denver W 130 - 135
- Milwaukee L 113 - 94
- @Orlando L 89 - 102
- @San Antonio L 114 - 117
- Chicago W 117 - 122
- @Boston L 104 - 112
- New York W 99 - 109
- Washington W 120 - 129
- Brooklyn W 125 - 127
- @New York W 104 - 99
- @Atlanta W 119 - 101
- @Philadelphia W 119 - 107
- L.A. Clippers W 103 - 121
- Milwaukee L 105 - 92
- @Dallas W 123 - 120
- @Houston L 119 - 121
- @Indiana L 106 - 110
- Portland(11-24-17) L 127 - 125
- @Charlotte(12-28-18) L 87 - 100
- San Antonio(01-17-18) L 100 - 95
- Washington(12-14-18) W 118 - 125
- Charlotte(12-26-18) W 132 - 134
- San Antonio(01-19-18) W 83 - 86
- Orlando(04-08-18) W 101 - 112
- Boston(10-19-18) W 101 - 113
- Portland(09-29-18) W 104 - 122
- @Detroit(04-09-18) W 108 - 98
- Nets @ Raptors 125-127
- Nets @ Raptors 105-122
- Raptors @ Nets 105-106
- Nets @ Raptors 91-118
- Nets @ Raptors 112-116
- Raptors @ Nets 116-102
- Raptors @ Nets 114-113
- Nets @ Raptors 87-120
- Raptors @ Nets 103-95
- Raptors @ Nets 119-109
- HamstringProb Thurs | probable
Dudley is sidelined with a left hamstring strain but it is anticipated that he will return Thursday against the Trail Blazers, barring any setbacks.
- ThumbMid March | out
Dinwiddie had surgery to repair torn ligaments in his right thumb and is projected to be held out of action until at least the middle of March.
- PersonalProb Thurs | probable
Graham missed the last game due to a personal matter but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Trail Blazers on Thursday.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Carroll was held out of the previous game with soreness in his left knee but it is likely he will play against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
- FootProb Fri | probable
LeVert sustained a subtalar dislocation and ligament damage in his right foot. He is expected to return against the Bulls on Friday.
- HamstringQues Fri | questionable
Crabbe is dealing with a hamstring injury and it is unknown if he will take the court for Friday's game against the Bulls.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Harris missed the last game with a sore right hip but it is likely he will be in Wednesday's lineup against the Nuggets.
- View Full List
- ThumbLate March | out
VanVleet is expected to miss up to five weeks from surgery to correct a partial ligament tear in his left thumb.
- UndisclosedProb Wed | probable
Loyd is dealing with an unspecified injury but is expected to be available for Wednesday's game against the Wizards.
- ThumbProb Tues | probable
Valanciunas was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Tuesday against the Spurs.
- KneeQues Fri | questionable
Richardson has missed the previous three games due to right knee soreness and it is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup against the Nuggets.
- ThumbProb Thurs | probable
Valanciunas is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left thumb. He is expected to rejoin the lineup Thursday against the Hawks.
- KneeOut Thurs | out
Leonard is hobbled by a sore left knee and will not suit up against the Hawks on Thursday.
- View Full List