- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Raptors last 16 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Raptors last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Hornets last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Hornets last 17 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Hornets last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Toronto.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in the last 8 meetings.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendHornets are 26-12 ATS in the last 38 meetings.Hit %68.40% (38)O/UPush0W/L26|12
- TrendHornets are 15-6 ATS in the last 21 meetings in Toronto.Hit %71.40% (21)O/UPush0W/L15|6
- Golden State W 91 - 106
- Phoenix L 109 - 104
- @Milwaukee L 96 - 137
- @Detroit W 110 - 107
- Detroit W 101 - 102
- @Miami L 100 - 117
- Chicago L 116 - 115
- @Washington L 118 - 125
- @Brooklyn L 91 - 101
- @Toronto L 96 - 132
- Houston L 119 - 109
- Miami L 121 - 110
- Utah W 110 - 130
- @Orlando W 90 - 83
- New York W 98 - 126
- Philadelphia W 96 - 101
- @Atlanta W 119 - 116
- Orlando W 97 - 113
- Charlotte W 96 - 132
- @Dallas L 102 - 110
- Brooklyn(02-23-19) L 117 - 115
- Atlanta(11-28-18) W 94 - 108
- Washington(03-08-19) W 111 - 112
- @Brooklyn(11-20-19) L 91 - 101
- @Chicago(10-24-18) L 110 - 112
- @Philadelphia(05-09-19) L 101 - 112
- @Chicago(10-26-19) W 108 - 84
- L.A. Clippers(02-03-19) W 103 - 121
- Brooklyn(02-11-19) W 125 - 127
- Cleveland(12-21-18) W 110 - 126
- Hornets @ Raptors 96-132
- Raptors @ Hornets 111-113
- Hornets @ Raptors 115-114
- Hornets @ Raptors 106-127
- Hornets @ Raptors 98-103
- Raptors @ Hornets 123-103
- Raptors @ Hornets 129-111
- Hornets @ Raptors 113-126
- Hornets @ Raptors 110-106
- Hornets @ Raptors 85-90
- CalfProb Fri | probable
Kidd Gilchrist has been held out of the previous two games due to a left calf strain, but he is likely to participate in Friday's matchup against the Nets.
- HandProb Wed | probable
Batum exited the last game with left hand discomfort, but it is projected that he will face the Warriors on Wednesday.
- HipProb Sat | probable
Zeller has been held out of the last two games with a left hip contusion, but it is expected that he will play Saturday against the Bucks.
- FingerProb Fri | probable
Monk is tending to a left pinky sprain but is expected to take the court against the Pistons on Friday.
- FingerProb Wed | probable
Monk has a sprained left pinky finger but is projected to be available for Wednesday's contest against the Pistons.
- View Full List
- KneeMid Dec | out
McCaw is recovering from arthroscopic surgery to remove a benign mass on the back of his left knee. He will likely be out of action until at least mid-December.
- GroinMid Dec | out
Johnson has a stress reaction in his left groin and is expected to be out until the middle of December.
- ThumbProb Tues | probable
Lowry has been recovering from a fracture of the distal phalanx in his left thumb. He is progressing in his recovery and is expected to return to action Tuesday against the Heat.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Ibaka suffered a sprained right ankle, but he is projected to return against the Jazz on Sunday.
- ThumbProb Sun | probable
Hernandez sat out his fourth straight game due to a sprained right thumb, but he is likely to draw back into the lineup Sunday versus the Jazz.
- FingerLate Dec | out
Thomas is out of commission due to distal phalanx fracture to the left ring finger. He is expected to miss four weeks.
- View Full List