- TrendOver is 6-0 in 76ers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in 76ers last 6 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Bulls last 9 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Bulls last 15 games as a road favorite.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U4|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in Bulls last 15 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in the last 12 meetings in Philadelphia.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-5 in the last 18 meetings.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
- Oklahoma City L 124 - 122
- Washington W 117 - 126
- Phoenix L 112 - 104
- Charlotte L 103 - 93
- @Washington L 114 - 126
- @Philadelphia L 111 - 118
- New Orleans L 125 - 119
- @Toronto L 102 - 129
- @Brooklyn L 118 - 133
- @Indiana L 106 - 115
- @Cleveland L 94 - 108
- Atlanta W 112 - 129
- @Milwaukee L 98 - 119
- Brooklyn W 104 - 112
- L.A. Clippers W 103 - 110
- Chicago W 111 - 118
- Memphis W 107 - 119
- @Milwaukee L 101 - 112
- @Miami L 106 - 137
- @Boston L 95 - 116
- @New York(10-28-19) L 98 - 105
- Dallas(11-12-18) L 103 - 98
- @Minnesota(11-24-18) L 96 - 111
- Indiana(01-10-20) L 116 - 105
- @Brooklyn(01-31-20) L 118 - 133
- New York(11-20-19) W 104 - 109
- @L.A. Clippers(01-01-19) W 119 - 113
- @L.A. Lakers(01-29-19) W 121 - 105
- @Sacramento(02-02-19) L 108 - 115
- @Golden State(01-31-19) W 113 - 104
- Bulls @ 76ers 111-118
- Bulls @ 76ers 89-100
- Bulls @ 76ers 109-125
- 76ers @ Bulls 116-96
- 76ers @ Bulls 107-108
- 76ers @ Bulls 116-115
- Bulls @ 76ers 101-115
- 76ers @ Bulls 115-117
- Bulls @ 76ers 102-90
- 76ers @ Bulls 117-107
- BackQues Sat | questionable
White is dealing with a back injury, leaving his availability for Saturday's matchup with the Knicks unknown.
- AnkleLate April | out
Kornet is out of action with a severe left ankle sprain and a fracture of the fifth metatarsal in his left foot. He is expected to miss six to eight weeks.
- HamstringOut indefinitely | out
Valentine is out of commission with left hamstring tightness, and it is unclear when he will draw back into the lineup.
- AnkleEarly March | out
Carter Jr. has been out of the lineup with a high right ankle sprain, and he is not expected to return until at least the start of March.
- ShoulderOut indefinitely | out
Hutchison is sidelined due to an AC sprain in his right shoulder. He has received a cortisone injection but remains without a definitive timetable for return.
- ThumbProb Tues | probable
Gaffor is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Thunder despite having his right thumb taped up due to a previous discoloration.
- FootEarly March | out
Porter is sidelined with a left foot fracture. He is expected to be held out of action until at least the start of March.
- KneeEarly April | out
Dunn is expected to miss four to six weeks due to a sprained MCL in his right knee.
- View Full List
- BackMid March | out
Simmons is projected to miss at least two weeks due to a nerve impingement in his lower back.
- IllnessProb Thurs | probable
Pelle has been absent from the lineup during the past two games with an upper-respiratory illness, but it is likely that the symptoms will dissipate in time for Thursday's matchup with the Knicks.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Harris is dealing with a right knee contusion, but he is expected to suit up Monday against the Hawks.
- BackProb Sat | probable
Simmons was held out of the previous game due to lower-back tightness, but it is expected that he will suit up against the Bucks on Saturday.
- View Full List