Donovan Mitchell looks to continue his stellar stretch when the Utah Jazz host the Chicago Bulls on Saturday. Mitchell has scored 33 points in back-to-back contests and has topped 25 in four straight games for the first time in his young career.Read full preview
Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 77% (43) -11020623% (13) -110
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Jazz last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bulls last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bulls last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-1-1 in the last 11 meetings in Utah.Hit %90.00% (11)O/U1|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in the last 12 meetings.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
- TrendBulls are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.Hit %80.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L4|1
- TrendBulls are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Utah.Hit %20.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L1|4
- @Denver L 105 - 135
- @L.A. Lakers L 100 - 107
- @Utah L 102 - 110
- @Golden State L 109 - 146
- @Portland L 112 - 124
- Brooklyn L 117 - 100
- Indiana L 119 - 116
- Orlando L 112 - 84
- @Toronto L 89 - 95
- @Washington W 101 - 92
- Cleveland W 99 - 115
- @L.A. Clippers W 129 - 109
- Detroit W 94 - 100
- Chicago W 102 - 110
- L.A. Lakers W 95 - 113
- Orlando W 93 - 106
- @Milwaukee L 102 - 114
- @Detroit W 110 - 105
- @Cleveland W 117 - 91
- @Toronto L 116 - 122
- Miami(11-23-18) L 103 - 96
- @Cleveland(12-23-18) W 112 - 92
- Atlanta(10-26-17) W 86 - 91
- L.A. Clippers(03-13-18) L 112 - 106
- Cleveland(11-10-18) W 98 - 99
- Portland(12-25-18) W 96 - 117
- Denver(11-28-17) W 77 - 106
- Minnesota(03-02-18) W 108 - 116
- @Minnesota(10-31-18) L 125 - 128
- @Portland(12-21-18) W 120 - 90
- Bulls @ Jazz 102-110
- Jazz @ Bulls 100-103
- Bulls @ Jazz 80-110
- Jazz @ Bulls 86-95
- Bulls @ Jazz 85-77
- Jazz @ Bulls 85-92
- Bulls @ Jazz 96-105
- Jazz @ Bulls 97-77
- Bulls @ Jazz 97-95
- Bulls @ Jazz 83-89
- ThumbOut Sat | out
Carter Jr. has a sprained left thumb and also a left knee injury. He will not play Saturday against the Heat.
- ElbowProb Tues | probable
Portis missed the last game with a sprained right elbow but is expected to play against the Lakers on Tuesday.
- QuadricepProb Sat | probable
Moore missed his second-straight game with a left quadriceps contusion but it is likely he will suit up against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
LaVine is expected to play Friday against the Warriors despite soreness in his left ankle.
- QuadricepProb Sun | probable
Selden is expected to take the court against the Nets on Sunday despite dealing with a quad injury.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Portis has been out of the lineup due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will return Sunday against the Nets.
- AcquiredProb Sat | probable
Holiday was recently acquired in a trade but it is likely he will be available against the Spurs on Saturday.
- View Full List
- HamstringLate Jan | out
Sefolosha suffered a right hamstring strain and is likely to be absent from the lineup for 10-to-12 days.
- HamstringLate Jan | out
Rubio is expected to miss two weeks of action due to a mild right hamstring strain.
- AnkleLate Jan | out
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and a further analysis on his condition will take place in two weeks.
- GroinLate Jan | out
Neto will be held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated during the latter part of January.
- KneeEarly Feb | out
Bradley is expected to miss one month of action after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Allen is sidelined with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Neto is dealing with a hamstring injury but is likely to suit up for Wednesday's contest versus the Magic.
- View Full List