- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-1 in Celtics last 26 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U18|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Celtics last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U18|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Cavaliers last 20 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in the last 17 meetings in Boston.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendCavaliers are 1-3-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.Hit %25.00% (5)O/UPush1W/L1|3
- TrendCavaliers are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Boston.Hit %16.70% (6)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- Washington L 124 - 112
- New York L 106 - 86
- @Chicago L 116 - 118
- @Memphis L 109 - 113
- @L.A. Clippers L 103 - 128
- @L.A. Lakers L 99 - 128
- @Denver W 111 - 103
- @Detroit W 115 - 112
- Detroit L 115 - 113
- Minnesota L 118 - 103
- @Orlando W 109 - 98
- Memphis W 95 - 119
- L.A. Lakers W 107 - 139
- Phoenix L 123 - 119
- @Milwaukee L 123 - 128
- Detroit L 116 - 103
- Chicago W 101 - 113
- New Orleans W 105 - 140
- @Philadelphia L 98 - 109
- San Antonio L 129 - 114
- Chicago(10-30-19) W 111 - 117
- @Detroit(01-09-20) W 115 - 112
- New Orleans(01-05-19) L 133 - 98
- Toronto(03-11-19) W 101 - 126
- Golden State(12-05-18) L 129 - 105
- @New Orleans(11-26-18) W 124 - 107
- @Miami(04-03-19) W 112 - 102
- Golden State(01-26-19) L 115 - 111
- Philadelphia(12-12-19) L 115 - 109
- @Atlanta(01-19-19) W 113 - 105
- Cavaliers @ Celtics 117-129
- Cavaliers @ Celtics 88-110
- Celtics @ Cavaliers 119-113
- Celtics @ Cavaliers 118-95
- Cavaliers @ Celtics 72-118
- Celtics @ Cavaliers 116-106
- Celtics @ Cavaliers 103-96
- Cavaliers @ Celtics 103-123
- Cavaliers @ Celtics 95-128
- Celtics @ Cavaliers 102-113
- KneeOut Sat | out
Knight has missed the past four games due to a sore left knee, and he will not return to the court Saturday against the Bulls.
- IllnessOut indefinitely | out
Zizic is suffering from a vestibular condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
- BackProb Thurs | probable
Henson has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with lower-back soreness, but he is likely to be available versus the Wizards on Thursday.
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Exum has a sprained right ankle, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup against the Bulls on Saturday.
- Shinout for season | out
Windler is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season after surgery to repair a left tibial stress reaction.
- RestOut Tues | out
Love is not expected to play against the Clippers on Tuesday as he will be given the night to rest.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Nance Jr. has been sidelined due to left knee soreness, but is expected to make his return against the Clippers on Tuesday.
- IllnessProb Mon | probable
Exum has missed the previous three games due to an illness, but it is likely that he will return to the lineup Monday against the Lakers.
- View Full List
- GroinQues Sun | questionable
Tatum missed the previous game with a right groin strain, and it has yet to be established if he will suit up Sunday against the Pelicans.
- AnkleQues Sun | questionable
Brown has been held out of the previous two games with a right ankle sprain, and it is up in the air if he will face the Pelicans on Sunday.
- HipOut Sun | out
Kanter missed the last game with a right hip contusion, and will not draw back into the lineup Sunday against the Pelicans.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Walker is suffering from left knee soreness but is expected to suit up for Wednesday's battle versus the Grizzlies.
- ThumbProb Mon | probable
Brown has been held out of the previous two games due to a right thumb sprain, but he is expected to suit up for Monday's tilt versus the Lakers.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Walker missed the previous contest due to left knee soreness, but it is likely he will be available for Monday's clash with the Lakers.
- HipLate Feb | out
Williams III has been diagnosed with a bone edema in his left hip. He is expected to be out of action though the All-Star break.
- AnkleProb Sat | probable
Smart is dealing with an ankle injury, but it is not expected to hinder his availability versus the Suns on Saturday.
- View Full List