Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 73% (29) -11021928% (11) -110
- 88% (7) -11021613% (1) -110
- 71% (85) -11021829% (35) -110
- 67% (284) -11021733% (138) -110
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8-1 in Rockets last 27 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (27)O/U8|18Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|18Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in the last 15 meetings in Houston.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U4|11Push0W/L
- TrendCavaliers are 3-10 ATS in the last 13 meetings in Houston.Hit %23.10% (13)O/UPush0W/L3|10
- @Denver L 102 - 124
- @Utah L 99 - 115
- @Portland L 112 - 129
- @L.A. Lakers W 101 - 95
- @Houston L 113 - 141
- @New Orleans L 124 - 140
- Indiana L 123 - 115
- New Orleans L 133 - 98
- Utah L 117 - 91
- Miami L 117 - 92
- L.A. Lakers W 134 - 138
- Brooklyn L 145 - 142
- Memphis W 94 - 112
- @Orlando L 109 - 116
- Cleveland W 113 - 141
- Milwaukee L 116 - 109
- Denver W 113 - 125
- @Portland L 101 - 110
- @Golden State W 135 - 134
- Memphis W 101 - 113
- Chicago(12-23-18) L 112 - 92
- @Boston(11-30-18) L 95 - 128
- Miami(01-02-19) L 117 - 92
- @Chicago(11-10-18) L 98 - 99
- Washington(12-08-18) W 101 - 116
- @Philadelphia(10-25-17) W 105 - 104
- @New York(11-01-17) W 119 - 97
- Toronto(11-14-17) L 129 - 113
- Orlando(01-30-18) W 107 - 114
- New Orleans(10-17-18) L 131 - 112
- Cavaliers @ Rockets 113-141
- Rockets @ Cavaliers 108-117
- Rockets @ Cavaliers 120-88
- Cavaliers @ Rockets 113-117
- Cavaliers @ Rockets 112-117
- Rockets @ Cavaliers 120-128
- Rockets @ Cavaliers 106-100
- Cavaliers @ Rockets 91-77
- Cavaliers @ Rockets 103-105
- Rockets @ Cavaliers 105-93
- FootQues Mon | questionable
Thompson missed the last two games due to left foot soreness and it is in doubt if he will play Monday against the Bulls.
- RibsProb Wed | probable
Hill is dealing with bruised ribs but is expected to take the court against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
- AnkleLate Jan | out
Nwaba is sidelined with a left ankle sprain but is likely to return sometime before the latter part of January.
- KneeEarly Feb | out
Nance has a sprained MCL in his right knee and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks of action.
- FootMid Feb | out
Love underwent surgery on his left big toe and is not expected to return until around the All-Star break.
- AchillesProb Fri | probable
Hood has missed the past three games with a sore left Achilles but is expected to suit up for Friday's contest against the Rockets.
- FootProb Wed | probable
Thompson is dealing with soreness in his foot but is expected to be available for Wednesday's matchup against the Pelicans.
- FootProb Tues | probable
Thompson is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Pacers despite sitting out practice with a foot sprain.
- View Full List
- KneeQues Mon | questionable
Knight has been held out of the past four games with left knee soreness and it is uncertain whether he will be back Monday against the 76ers.
- ThumbLate Feb | out
Capela had surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb and will likely need four-to-six weeks to recuperate.
- CalfProb Sat | probable
Ennis III sat out the previous game due to a lacerated left calf but it is expected he will suit up against the Lakers on Saturday.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Gordon was lifted from the last game due to a sore knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Saturday's contest against the Lakers.
- KneeQues Wed | questionable
Gordon has been held out of action with soreness in his right knee and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Nets.
- RestOut Sun | out
Nene will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Magic on Sunday.
- HamstringLate Jan | out
Paul suffered a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and is expected to remain sidelined until the latter part of January.
- View Full List