L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Clippers last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 39-18-2 in Clippers last 59 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.40% (59)O/U39|18Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Cavaliers last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U39|18Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendCavaliers are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings.Hit %16.70% (6)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- Chicago L 118 - 106
- Washington L 124 - 112
- New York L 106 - 86
- @Chicago L 116 - 118
- @Memphis L 109 - 113
- @L.A. Clippers L 103 - 128
- @L.A. Lakers L 99 - 128
- @Denver W 111 - 103
- @Detroit W 115 - 112
- Detroit L 115 - 113
- @Miami W 122 - 117
- @Atlanta L 95 - 102
- @Dallas W 110 - 107
- @New Orleans W 133 - 130
- Orlando W 95 - 122
- Cleveland W 103 - 128
- @Denver L 104 - 114
- Golden State W 100 - 109
- New York W 132 - 135
- Memphis L 140 - 114
- @Detroit(01-09-20) W 115 - 112
- New Orleans(01-05-19) L 133 - 98
- Toronto(03-11-19) W 101 - 126
- Golden State(12-05-18) L 129 - 105
- New York(01-20-20) L 106 - 86
- @Orlando(11-02-18) W 120 - 95
- @L.A. Lakers(12-25-19) W 111 - 106
- Sacramento(01-27-19) W 108 - 122
- Minnesota(11-05-18) W 109 - 120
- San Antonio(10-31-19) W 97 - 103
- Cavaliers @ Clippers 103-128
- Cavaliers @ Clippers 108-132
- Clippers @ Cavaliers 110-108
- Cavaliers @ Clippers 102-116
- Clippers @ Cavaliers 113-118
- Cavaliers @ Clippers 78-108
- Clippers @ Cavaliers 113-94
- Cavaliers @ Clippers 114-90
- Clippers @ Cavaliers 102-115
- Clippers @ Cavaliers 94-105
- KneeQues Mon | questionable
Knight has missed the past five games due to a sore left knee, and it is uncertain if he will return to the court Monday against the Pistons.
- IllnessOut indefinitely | out
Zizic is suffering from a vestibular condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
- BackProb Thurs | probable
Henson has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with lower-back soreness, but he is likely to be available versus the Wizards on Thursday.
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Exum has a sprained right ankle, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup against the Bulls on Saturday.
- Shinout for season | out
Windler is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season after surgery to repair a left tibial stress reaction.
- RestOut Tues | out
Love is not expected to play against the Clippers on Tuesday as he will be given the night to rest.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Nance Jr. has been sidelined due to left knee soreness, but is expected to make his return against the Clippers on Tuesday.
- IllnessProb Mon | probable
Exum has missed the previous three games due to an illness, but it is likely that he will return to the lineup Monday against the Lakers.
- View Full List
- GroinQues Sun | questionable
Beverley has been held out of the last two games due to a sore right groin, and it is uncertain if he will be active Sunday against the Magic.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Patterson is dealing with a mild left ankle sprain, but it is expected he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Magic.
- HamstringOut indefinitely | out
George is out of commission with a left hamstring strain, and it is undetermined when he will return to action.
- RestOut Wed | out
Leonard will not take part in Wednesday's matchup versus the Hawks due to a day of rest.
- BackProb Tues | probable
Harkless missed the last game with a back soreness, but it is likely he will play against the Mavericks on Tuesday.
- View Full List