The Orlando Magic need a quick turnaround if they want to end a six-season playoff drought. The Magic have dropped four of their last five games as they enter Thursday's matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers in the first contest of a five-game homestand.Read full preview
Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 52% (32) -11021348% (29) -110
- 49% (138) -11021251% (146) -110
- 50% (9) -11021150% (9) -110
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendCavaliers are 17-6-1 ATS in the last 24 meetings.Hit %73.90% (24)O/UPush1W/L17|6
- TrendCavaliers are 9-3 ATS in the last 12 meetings in Orlando.Hit %75.00% (12)O/UPush0W/L9|3
POINT SPREAD Odds 1:36am
OVER UNDER Odds 1:57am
MONEY LINE Odds 1:53am
- Detroit W 119 - 126
- @Dallas L 116 - 121
- @Orlando L 91 - 120
- @Philadelphia L 99 - 106
- Toronto W 101 - 126
- @Miami L 110 - 126
- @Brooklyn L 107 - 113
- Orlando W 93 - 107
- Detroit L 129 - 93
- @New York W 125 - 118
- Atlanta W 91 - 101
- Cleveland W 91 - 120
- @Washington L 90 - 100
- @Memphis L 97 - 105
- Dallas W 106 - 111
- @Philadelphia L 106 - 114
- @Cleveland L 93 - 107
- @Indiana W 117 - 112
- Golden State W 96 - 103
- @New York L 103 - 108
- Milwaukee(12-14-18) L 114 - 102
- L.A. Clippers(11-17-17) W 113 - 118
- @Milwaukee(12-10-18) L 92 - 108
- Boston(02-05-19) L 103 - 96
- @San Antonio(01-23-18) L 102 - 114
- New Orleans(12-22-17) L 111 - 97
- Memphis(10-10-18) W 86 - 102
- Philadelphia(11-14-18) W 106 - 111
- @Miami(12-04-18) W 105 - 90
- @Detroit(01-16-19) L 115 - 120
- Cavaliers @ Magic 91-120
- Magic @ Cavaliers 93-107
- Cavaliers @ Magic 100-102
- Cavaliers @ Magic 98-116
- Magic @ Cavaliers 103-104
- Cavaliers @ Magic 131-127
- Magic @ Cavaliers 114-93
- Cavaliers @ Magic 113-106
- Magic @ Cavaliers 102-122
- Cavaliers @ Magic 116-104
- BackQues Wed | questionable
Love was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a lower-back contusion and it is uncertain if he will take part in Wednesday's clash against the Bucks.
- ConcussionOut indefinitely | out
Dellavedova has missed time with a concussion and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
- FootQues Wed | questionable
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness and it is unclear if he will return against the Bucks on Wednesday.
- RibsQues Wed | questionable
Nance Jr. sat out his fifth-straight game with a rib contusion and it is unknown if he will rejoin the lineup against the Bucks on Wednesday.
- HipProb Fri | probable
Hood was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right hip but it is not expected to prevent him from playing Friday against the Pelicans.
- GroinProb Fri | probable
Hill is sidelined due to a left groin strain but is expected to return Friday against the Heat.
- BackProb Fri | probable
Dekker missed the previous game due to lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up in Friday's tilt against the Hornets.
- SuspensionElig Thurs | out
Chriss has been suspended one game due to his involvement in an on-court altercation with an opponent. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Thursday's contest against the Magic.
- View Full List
- ShinOut indefinitely | out
Bamba is recovering from a procedure to correct a stress fracture in his left tibia and is in jeopardy of missing the remainder of the season.
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Briscoe will be out of commission for an extended period of time due to a small meniscus tear in his right knee.
- RibsProb Wed | probable
Gordan is dealing with sore ribs but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Wizards.
- ToeProb Wed | probable
Iwundu has a toe injury but is likely to play against the Wizards on Wednesday.
- Shoulderout for season | out
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
- AchillesProb Fri | probable
Ross missed the previous game with a sore left Achilles but it is likely he will draw back into the lineup against the Mavericks on Friday.
- View Full List