- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Celtics last 7 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Nuggets last 13 games as a road favorite.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 42-20 in Nuggets last 62 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (62)O/U20|42Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Nuggets last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Boston.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendNuggets are 3-0-1 ATS in the last 4 meetings in Boston.Hit %100.00% (4)O/UPush1W/L3|0
- Houston W 110 - 117
- @New Orleans W 113 - 106
- @Houston L 105 - 121
- @Minnesota W 107 - 100
- Indiana L 115 - 107
- @Golden State W 134 - 131
- Charlotte W 86 - 100
- L.A. Clippers W 104 - 114
- Cleveland L 111 - 103
- @Dallas W 107 - 106
- @New Orleans L 108 - 123
- @Orlando W 109 - 98
- Memphis W 95 - 119
- L.A. Lakers W 107 - 139
- Phoenix L 123 - 119
- @Milwaukee L 123 - 128
- Detroit L 116 - 103
- Chicago W 101 - 113
- New Orleans W 105 - 140
- @Philadelphia L 98 - 109
- @Memphis(11-17-19) W 131 - 114
- Utah(02-28-19) L 111 - 104
- @Milwaukee(11-19-18) L 98 - 104
- @Detroit(02-04-19) L 103 - 129
- Portland(12-12-19) W 99 - 114
- @Miami(04-03-19) W 112 - 102
- Golden State(01-26-19) L 115 - 111
- Philadelphia(12-12-19) L 115 - 109
- @Atlanta(01-19-19) W 113 - 105
- Orlando(04-07-19) L 116 - 108
- Nuggets @ Celtics 95-108
- Celtics @ Nuggets 92-96
- Nuggets @ Celtics 114-105
- Celtics @ Nuggets 107-115
- Celtics @ Nuggets 111-110
- Nuggets @ Celtics 118-124
- Celtics @ Nuggets 99-119
- Nuggets @ Celtics 123-107
- Celtics @ Nuggets 121-101
- Nuggets @ Celtics 103-111
- FootOut indefinitely | out
Bol is recovering from left foot surgery, and it is undetermined when he will make his season debut.
- FootLate Feb | out
Plumlee has a cuboid injury in his right foot and will likely require four to six weeks to heal.
- GroinProb Fri | probable
Harris has missed the past five games with a right adductor strain, but it is likely that he will return to the court Friday against the Pelicans.
- BackQues Fri | questionable
Porter Jr. sat out the previous game with back tightness, and it remains to be seen if he will play against the Pelicans on Friday.
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Millsap is out of commission with a left knee contusion, and the severity of the ailment is unknown.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Murray is sidelined with a left ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss several games.
- AnkleQues Wed | questionable
Plumlee left the last game with a right ankle sprain, and it remains to be seen if he will play against the Rockets on Wednesday.
- BackProb Wed | probable
Murray has back pain, but he is expected to take the court versus the Hornets on Wednesday.
- View Full List
- GroinDoub Tues | doubtful
Tatum has missed the previous two games with a right groin strain, and his status is in doubt for Tuesday's tilt against the Heat.
- HipOut Tues | out
Kanter has missed the last two games with a right hip contusion, and he will not draw back into the lineup Tuesday versus the Heat.
- KneeQues Tues | questionable
Green is dealing with left knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will be available to face the Heat on Tuesday.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Brown has been held out of the previous two games with a right ankle sprain but is expected to face the Pelicans on Sunday.
- HandProb Sun | probable
Smart is expected to play in Sunday's contest against the Pelicans despite a sprained right hand.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Walker is suffering from left knee soreness but is expected to suit up for Wednesday's battle versus the Grizzlies.
- ThumbProb Mon | probable
Brown has been held out of the previous two games due to a right thumb sprain, but he is expected to suit up for Monday's tilt versus the Lakers.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Walker missed the previous contest due to left knee soreness, but it is likely he will be available for Monday's clash with the Lakers.
- View Full List