- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5-2 in Bulls last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (18)O/U5|11Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-0 in Warriors last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U8|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Warriors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5-1 in Warriors last 17 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U5|11Push1W/L
- TrendWarriors are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.Hit %80.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L4|1
- TrendWarriors are 5-11-1 ATS in the last 17 meetings in Chicago.Hit %31.20% (17)O/UPush1W/L5|11
- Indiana L 129 - 118
- Utah L 129 - 96
- @Portland L 124 - 129
- Orlando W 95 - 109
- Denver L 134 - 131
- Dallas L 124 - 97
- @Memphis L 102 - 122
- @L.A. Clippers L 100 - 109
- Milwaukee L 107 - 98
- @Sacramento L 98 - 111
- Sacramento L 98 - 81
- Minnesota W 110 - 117
- @Milwaukee L 98 - 111
- Cleveland W 116 - 118
- @Philadelphia L 89 - 100
- Washington W 106 - 115
- @Boston L 101 - 113
- @Detroit W 108 - 99
- Indiana L 116 - 105
- @New Orleans L 108 - 123
- @Philadelphia(03-02-19) W 120 - 117
- @Boston(01-26-19) W 115 - 111
- @Cleveland(12-05-18) W 129 - 105
- @Washington(01-24-19) W 126 - 118
- @Brooklyn(10-28-18) W 120 - 114
- @Cleveland(10-30-19) L 111 - 117
- San Antonio(11-26-18) L 108 - 107
- @Indiana(11-03-19) L 95 - 108
- @Brooklyn(02-08-19) W 125 - 106
- @Toronto(10-13-19) W 105 - 91
- Warriors @ Bulls 100-98
- Bulls @ Warriors 90-104
- Bulls @ Warriors 109-146
- Warriors @ Bulls 149-124
- Warriors @ Bulls 119-112
- Bulls @ Warriors 94-143
- Warriors @ Bulls 87-94
- Bulls @ Warriors 92-123
- Warriors @ Bulls 125-94
- Bulls @ Warriors 94-106
Golden State Warriors
- AbdominalQues Tues | questionable
Looney is idle with left abdominal soreness, and it is unknown if he will return to the floor Tuesday against the 76ers.
- HandEarly March | out
Curry had surgery on the second metacarpal on his left hand. He is making progress in his rehabilitation, and he is aiming to return to action March 1 against the Wizards.
- AbdominalProb Wed | probable
Robinson has missed the last two games with a sprained right ankle, but he is likely to face the Jazz on Wednesday.
- ConcussionQues Wed | questionable
Evans has sat out the previous three games with a concussion and a broken nose. It is unknown if he will play against the Jazz on Wednesday.
- FluProb Wed | probable
Green has missed the last two games with a sprained finger on his left hand and is now dealing with flu-like symptoms. It is anticipated that he will play Wednesday against the Jazz.
- PersonalProb Thurs | probable
Lee missed the last game due to issues with his contract status, but it is expected that he will be available to face the Nuggets on Thursday.
- AnkleQues Tues | questionable
Poole has an ankle injury, and it is unknown if he will play against the Mavericks on Tuesday.
- Ankleday-to-day | probable
Green is expected to take the court against the Clippers on Friday despite a right ankle injury.
- View Full List
- PelvisMid March | out
Markkanen is sidelined with a stress reaction in his right pelvis and is expected to miss four to six weeks.
- ShoulderProb Fri | probable
Hutchison is nursing a sore right shoulder and a right knee contusion. He is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Kings.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Satoransky is anticipated to take part in Friday's matchup versus the Kings despite a sore left ankle.
- ElbowProb Fri | probable
Arcidiacono is expected to play Friday against the Kings despite right elbow discomfort.
- ElbowProb Wed | probable
Arcidiacono is expected to play Wednesday against the Timberwolves despite right elbow discomfort.
- ShoulderProb Wed | probable
Hutchison has a sore right shoulder, but he is likely to suit up against the Timberwolves on Wednesday.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Markkanen is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Timberwolves despite a left ankle sprain.
- AnkleLate Feb | out
Carter Jr. is sidelined with a high right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss four to six weeks.
- View Full List