- TrendOver is 20-8 in Timberwolves last 28 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Timberwolves last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7 in Timberwolves last 27 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U20|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Timberwolves last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Warriors last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Warriors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in the last 22 meetings in Minnesota.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-9 in the last 34 meetings.Hit %73.50% (34)O/U9|25Push0W/L
- TrendWarriors are 5-11-1 ATS in the last 17 meetings.Hit %31.20% (17)O/UPush1W/L5|11
- TrendWarriors are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Minnesota.Hit %16.70% (6)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- @New Orleans L 100 - 108
- Boston L 105 - 100
- @L.A. Lakers L 94 - 120
- Utah L 122 - 108
- @Oklahoma City L 108 - 114
- @Minnesota L 119 - 125
- @Houston L 112 - 129
- Portland W 118 - 127
- Charlotte L 93 - 87
- San Antonio L 127 - 110
- @Utah W 112 - 102
- Houston L 125 - 105
- Washington L 137 - 116
- San Antonio W 114 - 129
- @Detroit W 120 - 114
- Denver L 100 - 98
- Golden State W 119 - 125
- @Memphis L 121 - 137
- Milwaukee L 134 - 106
- @Washington W 131 - 109
- @Memphis(04-10-19) L 117 - 132
- @Dallas(01-13-19) W 119 - 114
- @Utah(12-19-18) L 103 - 108
- Oklahoma City(11-21-18) L 123 - 95
- Chicago(01-11-19) W 109 - 146
- Utah(01-27-19) L 125 - 111
- Phoenix(01-20-19) W 114 - 116
- @Atlanta(02-27-19) L 123 - 131
- @San Antonio(12-21-18) L 98 - 124
- Memphis(01-30-19) W 97 - 99
- Warriors @ Timberwolves 119-125
- Timberwolves @ Warriors 123-143
- Warriors @ Timberwolves 130-131
- Warriors @ Timberwolves 117-107
- Timberwolves @ Warriors 108-116
- Timberwolves @ Warriors 99-116
- Timberwolves @ Warriors 114-110
- Warriors @ Timberwolves 103-109
- Timberwolves @ Warriors 113-126
- Timberwolves @ Warriors 101-125
Golden State Warriors
- AnkleLate Nov | out
Smailagic is sidelined with a sprained right ankle, and he is likely to be idle until at least the end of November.
- GroinEarly Dec | out
Evans is sidelined with a left adductor strain and is expected to be out of commission until at least the beginning of December.
- IllnessLate Nov | out
ooney has been out of action due to a condition known as neuropathy. He is not expected to return until at least the end of November.
- HandProb Sun | probable
Paschall sustained a hand injury in the previous game but is expected to suit up against the Pelicans on Sunday.
- HandEarly Dec | out
Lee will miss at least four weeks due to a non-displaced fracture of the fourth metacarpal in his right hand.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Spellman missed the previous game due to a left ankle sprain, and it will not impede his status against the Lakers on Wednesday.
- Hipday-to-day | questionable
Paschall missed the previous game due to a right hip contusion, but he is projected to play Monday against the Jazz.
- FingerProb Mon | probable
Green is sidelined with a sprained left index finger, but he is expected to return Monday versus the Jazz.
- View Full List
- IllnessQues Wed | questionable
Wiggins has been away from the team during the past three games due to a death in the family and is now battling an illness. It is unknown if he will return Wednesday against the Jazz.
- KneeQues Wed | questionable
Okogie is experiencing soreness in his left knee, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up for Wednesday's clash with the Jazz.
- HamstringOut indefinitely | out
Napier is sidelined due to a strained right hamstring, and there is currently no timetable for return.
- FootDoub Wed | doubtful
Layman exited the last game due to left foot soreness, and he is not expected to be available against the Jazz on Wednesday.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Okogie sat out the previous game due to left knee soreness, but he is likely to be available against the Jazz on Monday.
- IllnessProb Sat | probable
Teague is battling an illness but is projected to face the Rockets on Saturday.
- ShoulderProb Sat | probable
Bell is expected to face the Rockets on Saturday despite a shoulder injury.
- IllnessProb Fri | probable
Teague is projected to be in Friday's lineup versus the Wizards despite an illness.
- View Full List