|81||FIELD GOALS ATTEMPTED||92|
|32||FIELD GOALS MADE||48|
|13||FREE THROWS ATTEMPTED||18|
|10||FREE THROWS MADE||17|
|4||POINTS BIGGEST LEAD||41|
|10||POINTS FAST BREAK||23|
|40||POINTS IN PAINT||56|
|22||POINTS QUARTER 1||31|
|21||POINTS QUARTER 2||23|
|24||POINTS QUARTER 3||34|
|18||POINTS QUARTER 4||38|
|34||THREE POINT FIELD GOALS ATTEMPTED||32|
|11||THREE POINT FIELD GOALS MADE||13|
|Luc Mbah a Moute|
|Clint Capela||Position: Center (C) |
|PJ Tucker||Position: Forward (F) |
|Trevor Ariza||Position: Forward (F) |
|Chris Paul||Position: Guard (G) |
|James Harden||Position: Guard (G) |
|Draymond Green||Position: Center (C) |
|Kevin Durant||Position: Forward (F) |
|Andre Iguodala||Position: Forward (F) |
|Stephen Curry||Position: Guard (G) |
|Klay Thompson||Position: Guard (G) |
Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 69% (640) -11022631% (292) -110
Golden State Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Warriors last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Warriors last 11 playoff games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Warriors last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Warriors last 9 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rockets last 4 playoff games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Rockets last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Rockets last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rockets last 5 playoff games as an underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
POINT SPREAD Odds 1:53am
OVER UNDER Odds 1:54am
MONEY LINE Odds 1:53am
- Indiana W 103 - 115
- @San Antonio L 89 - 96
- @Oklahoma City L 80 - 98
- @Indiana W 98 - 94
- @Chicago W 96 - 88
- @Brooklyn W 119 - 111
- Portland L 104 - 85
- L.A. Clippers L 133 - 113
- Utah L 100 - 89
- @L.A. Clippers L 112 - 115
- @L.A. Clippers L 116 - 121
- Brooklyn W 100 - 116
- Milwaukee L 134 - 111
- Memphis W 101 - 117
- Minnesota W 99 - 116
- New Orleans W 121 - 131
- @Chicago W 149 - 124
- @Brooklyn W 120 - 114
- @New York W 128 - 100
- Washington W 122 - 144
- @Denver(02-25-18) W 119 - 114
- Golden State(05-28-18) L 101 - 92
- Sacramento(02-14-18) W 91 - 100
- Detroit(03-22-18) W 96 - 100
- @Detroit(01-06-18) L 101 - 108
- Atlanta(03-23-18) W 94 - 106
- @Houston(05-28-18) W 101 - 92
- @Dallas(01-03-18) W 125 - 122
- @San Antonio(04-22-18) L 90 - 103
- Oklahoma City(10-16-18) W 100 - 108
- Warriors @ Rockets 101-92
- Rockets @ Warriors 86-115
- Warriors @ Rockets 94-98
- Rockets @ Warriors 95-92
- Rockets @ Warriors 85-126
- Warriors @ Rockets 105-127
- Warriors @ Rockets 119-106
- Warriors @ Rockets 108-116
- Warriors @ Rockets 124-114
- Rockets @ Warriors 122-121
- AnkleOut Tues | out
Green missed the last game due to a right ankle sprain and will not be available against the Nuggets on Tuesday.
- IllnessQues Tues | questionable
Tucker is ailing from an illness and it is uncertain if the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's tilt against the Nuggets.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Capela is battling a left knee contusion but is expected to be available against the Nuggets on Tuesday.
- IllnessOut Tues | out
Anthony has been held out of the previous two games with an illness and will not play Tuesday against the Nuggets.
- IllnessProb Tues | probable
Carter-Williams sat out his third-consecutive game with an illness but is likely to return Tuesday against the Nuggets.
- GroinProb Sat | probable
Gordon has missed the previous three games due to a right adductor strain but is likely to return Saturday against the Spurs.
- HamstringProb Sat | probable
Harden has missed the past three games with a Grade 1 left hamstring strain but is eyeing a return against the Bulls on Saturday.
- HamstringProb Sat | probable
Ennis III has a sore right hamstring but it is likely he will be available for Saturday's game versus the Bulls.
- View Full List
Golden State Warriors
- GroinOut Tues | out
Curry sat out the previous two games due to a left adductor strain and will not suit up Tuesday against the Hawks.
- Footday-to-day | questionable
Livingston is sidelined due to a sore right foot but is expected to return to the court against the Clippers on Monday.
- ToeProb Mon | probable
Green was held out of the previous two games with a right toe sprain but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's matchup against the Clippers.
- CalfQues Thurs | questionable
Livingston missed the previous game dealing with a calf injury and it is unclear if he will play Thursday against the Bucks.
- RestOut Mon | out
Iguodala will receive a day of rest and will not suit up against the Grizzlies on Monday.
- GroinProb Fri | probable
Green is likely to suit up against the Timberwolves on Friday despite a right adductor contusion.
- CalfProb Fri | probable
Iguodala is expected to play Friday against the Timberwolves despite left calf tightness.
- View Full List