The Memphis Grizzlies attempt to stretch their season-best winning streak to six games when they host the Houston Rockets on Tuesday. Memphis looked destined to experience a long season when it started 6-16 but it has turned things around with a 12-6 streak.Read full preview
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Grizzlies last 13 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Grizzlies last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5-2 in Rockets last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (19)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 39-16-1 in Rockets last 56 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.90% (56)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-13-1 in Rockets last 51 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %74.00% (51)O/U13|37Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Rockets last 13 games as a road favorite.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendRockets are 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings.Hit %85.70% (7)O/UPush0W/L6|1
- L.A. Lakers L 124 - 115
- Portland L 117 - 107
- @Memphis L 110 - 121
- Minnesota W 109 - 139
- @Oklahoma City L 92 - 113
- @Atlanta W 122 - 115
- Philadelphia W 108 - 118
- Denver W 104 - 130
- @New Orleans L 112 - 127
- Brooklyn W 98 - 108
- Cleveland W 109 - 113
- Houston W 110 - 121
- Golden State W 102 - 122
- San Antonio W 121 - 134
- Minnesota W 112 - 119
- @Phoenix W 121 - 114
- @L.A. Clippers W 140 - 114
- @Sacramento L 123 - 128
- Charlotte W 104 - 117
- @Denver L 110 - 119
- Oklahoma City(10-28-19) W 112 - 116
- Denver(12-31-19) W 104 - 130
- @Minnesota(11-16-19) W 125 - 105
- @Denver(11-20-19) L 95 - 105
- @Utah(04-22-19) L 91 - 107
- New Orleans(02-09-19) W 90 - 99
- @Boston(01-18-19) L 116 - 122
- @Detroit(04-09-19) L 93 - 100
- Phoenix(11-02-19) L 114 - 105
- Denver(11-17-19) L 131 - 114
- Rockets @ Grizzlies 110-121
- Rockets @ Grizzlies 107-100
- Rockets @ Grizzlies 125-126
- Grizzlies @ Rockets 94-112
- Grizzlies @ Rockets 101-113
- Rockets @ Grizzlies 105-97
- Rockets @ Grizzlies 121-103
- Grizzlies @ Rockets 115-131
- Rockets @ Grizzlies 105-83
- Grizzlies @ Rockets 96-111
- ThumbQues Mon | questionable
Rivers sat out the previous matchup with a thumb injury, and his status for Monday's clash with the Thunder is hazy.
- ShoulderQues Mon | questionable
Tucker left the last game with a right shoulder injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Thunder on Monday.
- ShoulderProb Wed | probable
Tucker is suffering from a right shoulder stinger, but he is likely to be available for Wednesday's battle versus the Trail Blazers.
- HeelProb Tues | probable
Capela missed the previous game due to a heel injury, but it is likely that he will play against the Grizzlies on Tuesday.
- ShoulderProb Tues | probable
Tucker departed the last game due to a right shoulder stinger, but it is expected that he will play against the Grizzles on Tuesday.
- RestOut Tues | out
Westbrook will not play Tuesday versus the the Grizzlies as he is to be rested.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Gordon missed the previous game with a sore right knee, but is likely to be available for Saturday's battle against the Timberwolves.
- RestOut Wed | out
Westbrook will not play Wednesday versus the the Hawks as he is to be rested.
- View Full List
- KneeLate Feb | out
Cabocio is sidelined due to a hyperextended left knee, and he is expected to miss four to six weeks.
- HipProb Fri | probable
Crowder missed the last game with soreness in his right hip, but it is not expected to impede his status for Friday's clash against the Cavaliers.
- FootProb Tues | probable
Anderson is suffering right foot soreness, but he will be available for Tuesday's contest against the Rockets.
- ThumbProb Tues | probable
Clarke is experiencing right thumb soreness, but he will play against the Rockets on Tuesday.
- View Full List