Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 63% (31) -11021537% (18) -110
- 49% (120) -11021451% (127) -110
- 52% (91) -11021648% (85) -110
- 52% (81) -11021348% (75) -110
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-1 in Celtics last 51 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (51)O/U35|15Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pacers last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Pacers last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in the last 28 meetings in Boston.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in the last 14 meetings.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendPacers are 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.Hit %100.00% (4)O/UPush0W/L4|0
- Dallas W 99 - 111
- Philadelphia L 120 - 96
- Phoenix W 97 - 131
- @New York W 121 - 106
- @Boston L 108 - 135
- @Cleveland W 123 - 115
- @Toronto L 105 - 121
- @Chicago W 119 - 116
- Atlanta W 108 - 116
- Detroit W 88 - 125
- @Atlanta W 113 - 105
- Memphis W 116 - 122
- Toronto W 108 - 117
- @Brooklyn L 102 - 109
- @Orlando L 103 - 105
- @Miami L 99 - 115
- Indiana W 108 - 135
- Brooklyn W 95 - 116
- Dallas W 93 - 114
- Minnesota W 102 - 115
- Charlotte(04-10-18) L 119 - 93
- Toronto(03-15-18) L 106 - 99
- @Memphis(10-06-18) L 104 - 109
- Golden State(04-05-18) W 106 - 126
- @Washington(03-17-18) L 102 - 109
- Miami(12-20-17) L 90 - 89
- Cleveland(11-30-18) W 95 - 128
- Golden State(11-16-17) W 88 - 92
- Brooklyn(01-07-19) W 95 - 116
- Charlotte(12-23-18) W 103 - 119
- Pacers @ Celtics 108-135
- Celtics @ Pacers 101-102
- Pacers @ Celtics 99-97
- Pacers @ Celtics 97-91
- Celtics @ Pacers 112-111
- Celtics @ Pacers 108-98
- Pacers @ Celtics 100-109
- Celtics @ Pacers 109-102
- Celtics @ Pacers 105-99
- Celtics @ Pacers 98-103
- KneeProb Sun | probable
Collison has been bothered by soreness in his right knee but is still expected to be in the lineup for Sunday's game against the Hornets.
- ShoulderProb Tues | probable
Turner has been held out of the previous four games with a sore right shoulder but is set to be available for Tuesday's game versus the Suns.
- LegProb Tues | probable
Collison is dealing with a sore right leg but is expected to play Tuesday against the Suns.
- ThighProb Tues | probable
Joseph is nursing a right thigh contusion but is likely to suit up against the Suns on Tuesday.
- LegProb Fri | probable
Collison has a sore right leg but is expected to play Friday against the Knicks.
- LegProb Wed | probable
ollison is saddled with a sore right leg but is expected to suit up against the Celtics on Wednesday.
- KneeQues Tues | questionable
Anigbogu missed the last game due to a sore right knee and it is unclear if he will play against the Cavaliers on Tuesday.
- ThighProb Tues | probable
Joseph has a right thigh contusion but it is unlikely to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Cavaliers.
- View Full List
- PersonalQues Mon | questionable
Hayward was out the last game dealing with a personal matter and it is unknown if he will return Monday against the Heat.
- QuadricepProb Wed | probable
Irving was held out of the previous game due to a right quadriceps contusion but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's matchup with the Raptors.
- IllnessProb Wed | probable
Smart was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness but it is likely he will face the Raptors on Wednesday.
- HandProb Wed | probable
Baynes suffered a left fourth metacarpal fracture in his left hand but it is expected he will return Wednesday against the Raptors.
- HandProb Mon | probable
Brown is nursing a bone contusion in his right hand but is expected to be in Monday's lineup against the Nets.
- EyeProb Mon | probable
Irving has sat out the last two games with a scratch on his right cornea but is expected to return for Monday's game versus the Nets.
- GroinProb Mon | probable
Williams III has sat out the last five games with a left groin strain but it is anticipated that he will likely return Monday against the Nets.
- NeckProb Mon | probable
Morris sat out the previous game with a neck soreness but is projected to suit up against the Nets on Monday.
- View Full List