The Indiana Pacers hit a speed bump in the first of a five-game road trip last time out in Philadelphia and look to get back in the win column when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday night. The Pacers had won five games in a row and nine of 11 before suffering a 119-116 setback against the 76ers on Saturday despite shooting 55.3 percent from the field and connecting on half of their 3-point attempts.Read full preview
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Grizzlies last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Grizzlies last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Grizzlies last 4 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-7-1 in Pacers last 24 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.60% (24)O/U7|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6 in Pacers last 24 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-7 in Pacers last 23 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U7|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendPacers are 7-16 ATS in the last 23 meetings.Hit %30.40% (23)O/UPush0W/L7|16
- TrendPacers are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Memphis.Hit %16.70% (6)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- @New York W 104 - 103
- @Detroit L 101 - 108
- @Oklahoma City W 107 - 100
- @Memphis W 117 - 104
- @Philadelphia L 116 - 119
- Atlanta W 104 - 105
- Utah W 102 - 121
- Memphis W 114 - 126
- Orlando W 106 - 111
- @Brooklyn W 115 - 86
- @Utah L 112 - 126
- @Chicago L 99 - 106
- Indiana L 117 - 104
- @Minnesota W 115 - 107
- Utah L 103 - 94
- L.A. Clippers L 121 - 119
- @Indiana L 114 - 126
- L.A. Lakers L 109 - 108
- Golden State L 114 - 95
- Denver L 131 - 114
- L.A. Clippers(02-07-19) W 92 - 116
- Boston(04-21-19) L 110 - 106
- @Atlanta(04-10-19) W 135 - 134
- Charlotte(02-11-19) W 90 - 99
- L.A. Lakers(02-05-19) W 94 - 136
- @Golden State(12-17-18) L 93 - 110
- @Phoenix(03-30-19) W 120 - 115
- Milwaukee(01-16-19) L 111 - 101
- Washington(10-30-18) W 95 - 107
- Miami(12-14-18) L 100 - 97
- Pacers @ Grizzlies 117-104
- Grizzlies @ Pacers 114-126
- Pacers @ Grizzlies 103-106
- Grizzlies @ Pacers 83-111
- Pacers @ Grizzlies 104-109
- Grizzlies @ Pacers 101-105
- Pacers @ Grizzlies 116-113
- Pacers @ Grizzlies 97-110
- Grizzlies @ Pacers 92-102
- Pacers @ Grizzlies 84-96
- HandOut Mon | out
Brogdon missed the last game with a sore right hand, and he will not play against the Clippers on Monday.
- HandProb Mon | probable
Sumner is sidelined with a non-displaced fracture of the third metacarpal of his right hand. It is anticipated that he will return Monday against the Clippers.
- BackOut indefinitely | out
Sampson is out of commission due to lower back soreness, and there is not timetable for recovery.
- KneeMid Dec | out
Oladipo is healing from a ruptured quadriceps tendon in his right knee that cost him most of the 2018-19 season. He is expected to be sidelined until the middle of December.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Brogdon has sat out the last three games with a sore lower back, but he is expected to be available Monday versus the Grizzlies.
- View Full List
- HeelDoub Mon | doubtful
Anderson has sat out the past four games with right heel soreness, and his status is in doubt for Monday's conetest versus the Warriors.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Morant is sidelined due to back spasms, but is expected to return to action Monday versus the Warriors.
- ObliqueOut indefinitely | out
Clarke is out of action due to a sore left oblique, and the team officials have yet to provide a return date.
- Shoulderday-to-day | probable
Brooks has a sore right shoulder, but is expected to be available against the Jazz on Saturday.
- IllnessQues Wed | questionable
Valanciunas has been held out of the previous two games with an illness, and it remains to be seen if he will play against the Bulls on Wednesday.
- HipProb Sun | probable
Clarke is dealing with a hip injury, but it is expected that he will suit up for Sunday's tilt with the Timberwolves.
- HeelQues Fri | questionable
Anderson was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore right heel, and it is undetermined if he will play against the Jazz on Friday.
- BackProb Wed | probable
Morant has a sore back, but he is expected to suit up Wednesday versus the Clippers.
- View Full List