Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendUnder is 14-5 in Thunder last 19 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U5|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Thunder last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-15-1 in Thunder last 51 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (51)O/U15|35Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Thunder last 6 games as a home favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pacers last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6 in Pacers last 24 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U6|18Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U15|35Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Pacers last 13 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Oklahoma City.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in the last 6 meetings.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendPacers are 2-6 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Oklahoma City.Hit %25.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L2|6
- @Golden State W 129 - 118
- @Phoenix W 112 - 87
- @Utah L 88 - 118
- @Denver W 115 - 107
- Minnesota W 114 - 116
- @Minnesota W 104 - 99
- Philadelphia W 95 - 101
- @Chicago W 116 - 105
- Miami L 122 - 108
- @Charlotte W 115 - 104
- Atlanta W 111 - 140
- @Orlando W 120 - 114
- @Houston W 112 - 107
- Portland W 106 - 119
- Miami L 115 - 108
- Toronto L 130 - 121
- @Minnesota W 117 - 104
- L.A. Lakers L 125 - 110
- Houston W 92 - 113
- @Brooklyn W 111 - 103
- @Portland(03-18-19) L 98 - 106
- Chicago(11-03-19) W 95 - 108
- New York(03-12-19) W 98 - 103
- Dallas(01-19-19) W 99 - 111
- @Toronto(01-06-19) L 105 - 121
- @Minnesota(01-13-20) W 117 - 104
- Dallas(12-31-19) W 101 - 106
- @Sacramento(12-11-19) L 93 - 94
- @Phoenix(12-28-18) W 118 - 102
- Cleveland(11-28-18) W 83 - 100
- Pacers @ Thunder 107-100
- Thunder @ Pacers 85-111
- Pacers @ Thunder 99-107
- Thunder @ Pacers 106-108
- Thunder @ Pacers 100-95
- Pacers @ Thunder 96-114
- Thunder @ Pacers 90-93
- Pacers @ Thunder 115-111
- Thunder @ Pacers 115-111
- Pacers @ Thunder 101-98
- ConcussionQues Sun | questionable
Brogdon missed the last game with a concussion. It is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Sunday's matchup versus the Trail Blazers.
- KneeOut Sun | out
Oladipo is recovering from a ruptured quadriceps tendon in his right knee that cost him most of the 2018-19 season. He is lining up to make his season debut Wednesday versus the Bulls.
- KneeQues Sun | questionable
Leaf sat out the last game with a sore right knee, and it has yet to be established if he will take the floor versus the Trail Blazers on Sunday.
- AnkleQues Sun | questionable
Sampson missed the last game due to a sprained left ankle, and his status for Sunday's clash with the Trail Blazers is hazy.
- IllnessQues Sun | questionable
Bitadze missed the previous game ailing from an illness, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Trail Blazers on Sunday.
- ThumbProb Wed | probable
Holiday is dealing with right thumb soreness, but he is likely to be available for Wednesday's clash against the Bulls.
- HipProb Sun | probable
Lamb is suffering from a left hip contusion, but he is expected to suit up against the Nuggets on Sunday.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Sabonis is dealing with left knee soreness, but he is likely to suit up for Wednesday's game against the Timberwolves.
- View Full List
Oklahoma City Thunder
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Adams has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with a left ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
- PersonalQues Sat | questionable
Ferguson has sat out the previous four games due to a personal matter, and it remains to be seen if he will rejoin the lineup Saturday against the Timberwolves.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Nader has been sidelined with a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear when he will make his return to the lineup.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Noel was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left ankle. It is anticipated that he will participate in Wednesday's matchup against the Magic.
- KneeQues Sat | questionable
Adams sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion. His status for Saturday's matchup against the Trail Blazers is clouded.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Noel has been out of commission with a left ankle sprain, but is expected to rejoin the lineup Friday against the Heat.
- View Full List