Spread Line Consensus: Picks per line
- 48% (203) -115-152% (217) 104
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Clippers last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 39-18-2 in Clippers last 59 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.40% (59)O/U39|18Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Clippers last 9 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-5 in Lakers last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.50% (27)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U39|18Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U18|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in the last 4 meetings in L.A..Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendLakers are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings in L.A..Hit %80.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L4|1
- Sacramento W 97 - 99
- Golden State W 94 - 120
- @Phoenix W 123 - 115
- Toronto L 113 - 104
- Miami W 80 - 95
- @Chicago W 118 - 112
- @San Antonio W 103 - 96
- @Dallas W 119 - 110
- Memphis W 91 - 120
- Charlotte W 101 - 120
- Atlanta W 101 - 150
- @New Orleans L 127 - 132
- @Houston L 93 - 102
- Toronto W 88 - 98
- Portland W 101 - 107
- Milwaukee L 129 - 124
- Utah W 94 - 105
- San Antonio W 97 - 103
- @Utah L 96 - 110
- Charlotte W 96 - 111
- Atlanta(11-11-18) W 106 - 107
- Oklahoma City(01-02-19) L 107 - 100
- @Oklahoma City(04-02-19) L 103 - 119
- @Memphis(02-25-19) L 105 - 110
- @San Antonio(11-03-19) W 103 - 96
- Oklahoma City(03-08-19) W 110 - 118
- Boston(03-11-19) W 115 - 140
- Houston(10-04-19) L 109 - 96
- New Orleans(01-14-19) L 121 - 117
- @Dallas(01-22-19) L 98 - 106
- Lakers @ Clippers 102-112
- Lakers @ Clippers 122-117
- Clippers @ Lakers 113-105
- Lakers @ Clippers 123-120
- Clippers @ Lakers 118-107
- Clippers @ Lakers 103-87
- Lakers @ Clippers 115-100
- Clippers @ Lakers 121-106
- Lakers @ Clippers 115-120
- Clippers @ Lakers 108-92
Los Angeles Lakers
- LegLate Nov | out
Bradley has a hairline fracture in his right leg. He is expected to be sidelined for at least two weeks.
- ShoulderProb Sun | probable
Davis is expected to suit up Sunday against the Hawks despite right shoulder soreness.
- ThumbLate Nov | out
Russell is sidelined with a sprained right thumb. He is expected to miss at least two weeks of action.
- Shoulderday-to-day | probable
Davis sat out the previous game with lingering right shoulder soreness. It is anticipated that he will suit up against the Kings on Friday.
- Calfday-to-day | probable
Rondo missed the last game due to a mild right calf strain, but he is likely to take part in Friday's contest versus the Kings.
- Ankleday-to-day | probable
Caldwell-Pope exited the last game with a left ankle injury, but it is likely that he will be available Friday versus the Kings.
- KneeQues Wed | questionable
Daniels was held out of the last game due to soreness in his left knee, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Warriors on Wednesday.
- CalfProb Tues | probable
ondo is sidelined due to a right calf strain but is expected to make his season debut against the Suns on Tuesday.
- View Full List
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Shamet is sidelined with a Grade 2 left high-ankle sprain, and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Leonard missed the last game with a left knee contusion, but he is expected to play against the Thunder on Monday.
- CalfQues Mon | questionable
Beverley has been held out of the last two games due to a sore left calf, and it is uncertain if it will affect his status for Monday's tilt against the Thunder.
- ShoulderProb Thurs | probable
George is recovering from surgeries to repair a partially torn tendon in his right shoulder and a small tear in his left labrum. He is expected to make his season debut Thursday against the Pelicans.
- RestOut Thurs | out
Leonard will not play Thursday against the Pelicans as he will get the night of to rest.
- RestOut Wed | out
Leonard will not suit up Wednesday against the Bucks due to a day of rest.
- View Full List