- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Pistons last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Pistons last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Grizzlies last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Grizzlies last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendGrizzlies are 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings.Hit %75.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L6|2
- TrendGrizzlies are 13-3 ATS in the last 16 meetings in Detroit.Hit %81.20% (16)O/UPush0W/L13|3
- @L.A. Lakers L 105 - 117
- @Sacramento L 125 - 129
- Portland W 104 - 111
- @Washington W 106 - 99
- @Philadelphia L 107 - 119
- @Dallas W 121 - 107
- Detroit W 82 - 96
- @New Orleans L 111 - 139
- @New York W 127 - 106
- Denver W 96 - 104
- Milwaukee L 126 - 106
- @Orlando L 112 - 116
- Charlotte L 87 - 76
- New York L 95 - 92
- @Oklahoma City L 101 - 108
- Phoenix W 108 - 116
- @Memphis L 82 - 96
- Denver W 123 - 128
- Toronto L 105 - 92
- @Brooklyn L 115 - 125
- @L.A. Clippers(01-04-20) W 140 - 114
- @Houston(01-14-19) L 94 - 112
- Sacramento(12-21-19) W 115 - 119
- L.A. Lakers(11-23-19) L 109 - 108
- @Atlanta(03-13-19) L 111 - 132
- @Portland(03-23-19) L 112 - 117
- @Denver(03-26-19) L 92 - 95
- @Phoenix(03-21-19) W 118 - 98
- @Sacramento(01-10-19) L 102 - 112
- Oklahoma City(12-03-18) L 110 - 83
- Pistons @ Grizzlies 82-96
- Grizzlies @ Pistons 125-112
- Grizzlies @ Pistons 93-100
- Pistons @ Grizzlies 101-94
- Pistons @ Grizzlies 117-130
- Grizzlies @ Pistons 102-104
- Pistons @ Grizzlies 103-90
- Grizzlies @ Pistons 98-86
- Pistons @ Grizzlies 101-103
- Grizzlies @ Pistons 93-92
- KneeQues Mon | questionable
Jackson Jr. was forced from the previous game due to left knee soreness, leaving his availability for Monday's battle with the Clippers uncertain.
- HipOut indefinitely | out
Allen is dealing with an injury to his left hip, and he will be sidelined for an indefinite length of time.
- Kneeday-to-day | questionable
Caboclo is sidelined due to a hyperextended left knee, but he is likely to make his team debut Thursday against the Warriors.
- AcquiredProb Thurs | probable
Hill was recently acquired via a trade, but he is likely to make his team debut against the Hawks on Thursday.
- AcquiredProb Wed | probable
Dieng was recently acquired via trade, but he is expected to make his team debut against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
- View Full List
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Kennard is dealing with bilateral knee soreness, and there is no definitive timetable for his return.
- FootOut Sun | out
Thomas is recovering from surgery on the fifth metatarsal of his right foot. He will not rejoin the lineup Sunday versus the Trail Blazers.
- ThumbProb Thurs | probable
Brown is projected to be in Thursday's lineup versus the Bucks despite a right thumb sprain.
- ThumbProb Wed | probable
Brown is expected to play Wednesday against the Magic despite a right thumb sprain.
- GroinProb Wed | probable
Rose is sidelined due to an adductor strain, but he is expected to return for Wednesday's matchup versus the Magic.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Mykhailiuk has sat out the past five games due to a right hip strain, but he is likely to return to action Wednesday versus the Magic.
- HipProb Mon | probable
Morris has been sidelined with a right hip strain and a flu bug. He is projected to return to action Monday against the Hornets.
- ThumbProb Mon | probable
Brown is expected to suit up Monday versus the Hornets despite a right thumb sprain.
- View Full List