LeBron James has kicked off November with three straight triple-doubles and can extend that streak to four against his former team when the Los Angeles Lakers host the Miami Heat on Friday night. James finished with 30 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists as Los Angeles rallied from 13 down in the fourth quarter to beat Chicago 118-112 on Tuesday and increase its winning streak to six after losing the season opener.Read full preview
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-6 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %78.60% (28)O/U6|22Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Lakers last 21 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Heat last 32 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Heat last 11 games as a favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in the last 9 meetings in Los Angeles.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in the last 18 meetings.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
POINT SPREAD Odds 1:58am
OVER UNDER Odds 1:58am
MONEY LINE Odds 1:58am
- @L.A. Lakers L 80 - 95
- @Phoenix W 124 - 108
- @Denver L 89 - 109
- Houston W 100 - 129
- @Atlanta W 106 - 97
- Atlanta W 97 - 112
- @Minnesota L 109 - 116
- @Milwaukee W 131 - 126
- Memphis W 101 - 120
- Houston L 144 - 133
- Toronto L 113 - 104
- Miami W 80 - 95
- @Chicago W 118 - 112
- @San Antonio W 103 - 96
- @Dallas W 119 - 110
- Memphis W 91 - 120
- Charlotte W 101 - 120
- Utah W 86 - 95
- @L.A. Clippers L 102 - 112
- @Golden State L 103 - 124
- Detroit(03-13-19) W 74 - 108
- @Cleveland(01-25-19) W 100 - 94
- New Orleans(11-30-18) W 101 - 106
- Cleveland(03-08-19) W 110 - 126
- @Chicago(01-19-19) W 117 - 103
- @Phoenix(03-02-19) L 109 - 118
- Golden State(10-16-19) W 93 - 126
- Sacramento(03-24-19) W 106 - 111
- Atlanta(11-11-18) W 106 - 107
- Oklahoma City(01-02-19) L 107 - 100
- Heat @ Lakers 80-95
- Heat @ Lakers 105-108
- Lakers @ Heat 113-97
- Heat @ Lakers 92-91
- Lakers @ Heat 131-113
- Heat @ Lakers 100-127
- Lakers @ Heat 107-115
- Heat @ Lakers 100-102
- Lakers @ Heat 88-101
- Lakers @ Heat 94-100
- SuspensionElig Dec 3 | out
Waiters has been suspended 10 games by the club due to conduct detrimental to the team.
- ConcussionOut Tues | out
Winslow has missed the previous two games with a concussion. He will not face the Pistons on Tuesday.
- KneeQues Tues | questionable
Olynyk has a sore right knee, and it is unclear if he will play against the Pistons on Tuesday.
- HipOut Tues | out
Jones Jr. missed the last game with a left hip strain, and he will not suit up for Tuesday's matchup against the Pistons.
- AchillesOut Tues | out
Okpala has been held out of the past five games due to a left Achilles strain, and he will not return to action Tuesday against the Pistons.
- WristOut indefinitely | out
Haslem is sidelined with a sprained left wrist and a stomach virus. It is unclear when he will make his season debut.
- AnkleQues Tues | questionable
Herro is dealing with a left ankle sprain, and his status for Tuesday's matchup versus the Pistons is up in the air.
- IllnessProb Thurs | probable
Silva is projected to be available against the Suns on Thursday despite an illness.
- View Full List
Los Angeles Lakers
- CalfOut indefinitely | out
Rondo will miss an unknown length of time due to a right calf strain.
- KneeQues Tues | questionable
Daniels is nursing soreness in his right knee, and it is unknown if he will play against the Suns on Tuesday.
- ShoulderProb Tues | probable
Davis has a sore right shoulder, but he is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Suns.
- Ankleday-to-day | probable
Kuzma is projected to play Friday against the Heat despite a lingering stress reaction in his left ankle.
- Legday-to-day | probable
Bradley was held out of the last game with a right lower-leg contusion, but he is likely to bounce back in time for Friday's contest against the Heat.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Russell has sat out the previous three games with a right ankle sprain. He is expected to return Friday against the Timberwolves.
- AnkleProb Tues | probable
Kuzma is expected to play against the Bulls on Tuesday despite recently recovering from a stress reaction in his left ankle.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Kuzma is suffering from a stress reaction in his left ankle, but is likely to suit up Sunday against the Spurs.
- View Full List