Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 73% (29) -11022728% (11) -110
- 71% (119) -11022929% (48) -110
- 73% (239) -11022627% (89) -110
- 77% (157) -11022823% (47) -110
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 30-14-1 in Rockets last 45 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.20% (45)O/U14|30Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-8 in Bucks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U18|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bucks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Bucks last 19 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Bucks last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U14|30Push1W/L
- Miami W 86 - 124
- @Atlanta W 133 - 114
- @Washington L 106 - 113
- @Houston W 116 - 109
- Utah W 102 - 114
- Toronto L 123 - 116
- Atlanta W 112 - 144
- Detroit W 98 - 121
- Brooklyn W 115 - 129
- New York W 96 - 112
- Memphis W 94 - 112
- @Orlando L 109 - 116
- Cleveland W 113 - 141
- Milwaukee L 116 - 109
- Denver W 113 - 125
- @Portland L 101 - 110
- @Golden State W 135 - 134
- Memphis W 101 - 113
- @New Orleans W 108 - 104
- Boston W 113 - 127
- @Memphis(03-12-18) W 121 - 103
- @Orlando(03-14-18) L 117 - 126
- Dallas(12-08-17) W 102 - 109
- Charlotte(12-22-17) W 104 - 109
- @Oklahoma City(10-09-18) L 115 - 119
- Brooklyn(11-27-17) W 103 - 117
- L.A. Lakers(12-13-18) W 111 - 126
- @Philadelphia(10-25-17) W 105 - 104
- @New York(11-01-17) W 119 - 97
- Toronto(11-14-17) L 129 - 113
- Bucks @ Rockets 116-109
- Rockets @ Bucks 110-99
- Bucks @ Rockets 111-115
- Rockets @ Bucks 114-127
- Bucks @ Rockets 92-111
- Rockets @ Bucks 121-128
- Bucks @ Rockets 98-102
- Bucks @ Rockets 111-117
- Rockets @ Bucks 117-103
- Rockets @ Bucks 101-95
- HeelQues Wed | questionable
DiVincenzo has been absent from the lineup during the previous five games with left bilateral heel bursitis and it is uncertain if he will return to the lineup against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
- QuadricepProb Tues | probable
Antetokounmpo is projected to hit the court for Tuesday's clash with the Heat despite soreness in his right quadriceps and a left hip contusion.
- HamstringProb Sun | probable
Bledsoe is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks despite a hamstring injury.
- AnkleQues Sun | questionable
Wood missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain and it is unclear if he will suit up for Sunday's tilt against the Hawks.
- QuadricepProb Sun | probable
Antetokounmpo missed the last game with right quadriceps soreness and a left hip contusion. He is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
- HipProb Fri | probable
Wilson has sat out the past two games with a left hip pointer but is expected to suit up for Friday's matchup against the Wizards.
- HamstringProb Fri | probable
Bledsoe is nursing a sore hamstring but is expected to take the court Friday versus the Wizards.
- QuadricepProb Fri | probable
Ilyasova is likely to be in Friday's lineup against the Wizards despite left quadriceps soreness.
- View Full List
- KneeOut Wed | out
Knight has been held out of the past two games with left knee soreness and will not will play Wednesday against the Nets.
- KneeQues Wed | questionable
Gordon has been held out of action with soreness in his right knee and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Nets.
- ThumbLate Feb | out
Capela injured his right thumb and will likely need four-to-six weeks to recuperate.
- CalfOut Wed | out
Ennis III has a lacerated left calf and will not suit up against the Nets on Wednesday.
- RestOut Sun | out
Nene will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Magic on Sunday.
- HamstringLate Jan | out
Paul suffered a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and is expected to remain sidelined until the latter part of January.
- NeckProb Sat | probable
Rivers sustained a neck injury last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's contest versus the Trail Blazers.
- HamstringProb Thurs | probable
Ennis III is sidelined to a right hamstring strain but is expected to return Thursday against the Warriors.
- View Full List