- TrendUnder is 22-6-1 in Jazz last 29 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %78.60% (29)O/U6|22Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Jazz last 14 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Jazz last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Timberwolves last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U6|22Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Timberwolves last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 38-17 in Timberwolves last 55 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.10% (55)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16 in Timberwolves last 52 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U36|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Utah.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendTimberwolves are 9-4 ATS in the last 13 meetings in Utah.Hit %69.20% (13)O/UPush0W/L9|4
- @Dallas L 114 - 121
- Memphis L 115 - 107
- @San Antonio W 113 - 101
- @Atlanta W 125 - 113
- Phoenix L 100 - 98
- Utah L 103 - 95
- @Utah W 112 - 102
- Houston L 125 - 105
- Washington L 137 - 116
- San Antonio W 114 - 129
- L.A. Lakers L 121 - 96
- @Philadelphia L 94 - 103
- @Toronto L 110 - 130
- @Memphis W 103 - 94
- @Indiana L 102 - 121
- @Milwaukee L 118 - 122
- New Orleans W 120 - 128
- Golden State W 109 - 113
- @Minnesota W 103 - 95
- Minnesota L 112 - 102
- @Oklahoma City(01-08-19) W 119 - 117
- @L.A. Lakers(01-24-19) W 120 - 105
- @Phoenix(10-08-19) L 106 - 111
- Utah(11-20-19) L 103 - 95
- L.A. Clippers(03-26-19) L 122 - 111
- Memphis(11-02-18) L 110 - 100
- Oklahoma City(10-23-19) W 95 - 100
- @Minnesota(11-20-19) W 103 - 95
- Golden State(11-22-19) W 109 - 113
- Orlando(01-09-19) W 93 - 106
- Jazz @ Timberwolves 103-95
- Timberwolves @ Jazz 112-102
- Timberwolves @ Jazz 100-120
- Jazz @ Timberwolves 125-111
- Timberwolves @ Jazz 102-106
- Jazz @ Timberwolves 125-128
- Jazz @ Timberwolves 121-97
- Timberwolves @ Jazz 108-116
- Timberwolves @ Jazz 109-98
- Jazz @ Timberwolves 97-100
- HamstringProb Fri | probable
Napier is expected to suit up against the Thunder on Friday despite a right hamstring strain.
- KneeProb Fri | probable
Towns is projected to play Friday versus the Thunder despite right knee tendinopathy.
- ThumbQues Fri | questionable
Wiggins has a left thumb sprain, and it is uncertain if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Thunder.
- ToeOut indefinitely | out
Layman is sidelined due to a left toe sprain, and team officials have yet to provide a return date.
- ShoulderQues Fri | questionable
Reid missed the previous game due to soreness in his right shoulder, and it is unknown if he will face the Thunder on Friday.
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Napier is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Mavericks despite a right hamstring strain.
- HamstringProb Sun | probable
Napier is sidelined due to a strained right hamstring, but he is expected to return against the Grizzles on Sunday.
- KneeProb Sun | probable
Okogie has been dealing with a sore left knee, but he is expected to be active Sunday against the Grizzlies.
- View Full List
- HamstringQues Sat | questionable
Conley sat out the previous game with left hamstring tightness, and it remains to be seen if it will impede his status for Saturday's contest versus the Grizzlies.
- KneeQues Sat | questionable
Morgan missed the last game due to a left knee contusion, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Grizzlies on Saturday.
- ToeProb Sun | probable
Williams-Goss has sat out the last two games with a right great toe sprain, but it is not expected to affect his status for Sunday's matchup against the Raptors.
- LegProb Fri | probable
Davis suffered a fractured left fibula, and he will make his return Friday against the Grizzlies.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Gobert has sat out the past two game due to a left ankle sprain, but it is not expected to affect his status for Wednesday's matchup with the Pacers.
- View Full List