Anthony Davis is back with the New Orleans Pelicans, but the drama meter still is pointing toward high. Davis faced jeers from the home fans in his first contest since the trading deadline passed - his request to be dealt wasn't granted - but the atmosphere likely will be less adversarial when the Pelicans visit the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday.Read full preview
Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 46% (130) -11021454% (150) -110
- 52% (47) -11021148% (43) -110
- 47% (58) -11021353% (66) -110
- 52% (11) -11021548% (10) -110
- 56% (9) -11021244% (7) -110
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Grizzlies last 7 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Pelicans last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pelicans last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Pelicans last 7 games as a road underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in Memphis.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in the last 9 meetings.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- Oklahoma City W 122 - 131
- Orlando L 118 - 88
- @Memphis L 90 - 99
- Minnesota W 117 - 122
- @Chicago W 125 - 120
- Indiana L 109 - 107
- @San Antonio L 108 - 113
- Denver L 105 - 99
- @Houston W 121 - 116
- San Antonio L 126 - 114
- @Chicago L 110 - 122
- San Antonio L 108 - 107
- New Orleans W 90 - 99
- @Oklahoma City L 95 - 117
- Minnesota W 106 - 108
- @New York W 96 - 84
- @Charlotte L 92 - 100
- @Minnesota L 97 - 99
- Denver L 95 - 92
- Indiana W 103 - 106
- @Indiana(11-07-17) W 117 - 112
- L.A. Lakers(03-22-18) W 125 - 128
- Philadelphia(12-10-17) W 124 - 131
- @L.A. Lakers(12-21-18) L 104 - 112
- @Phoenix(04-06-18) W 122 - 103
- L.A. Clippers(12-05-18) W 86 - 96
- @Cleveland(12-02-17) L 111 - 116
- L.A. Lakers(12-08-18) L 111 - 88
- Chicago(03-15-18) L 111 - 110
- @Dallas(03-10-18) L 80 - 114
- Pelicans @ Grizzlies 90-99
- Pelicans @ Grizzlies 105-85
- Grizzlies @ Pelicans 95-114
- Grizzlies @ Pelicans 107-103
- Grizzlies @ Pelicans 95-123
- Grizzlies @ Pelicans 104-111
- Pelicans @ Grizzlies 102-105
- Pelicans @ Grizzlies 91-103
- Pelicans @ Grizzlies 101-142
- Grizzlies @ Pelicans 82-95
New Orleans Pelicans
- CalfProb Thurs | probable
Mirotic is sidelined with a strained right calf but is expected to return to action for Thursday's matchup against the Celtics.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Payton has been held out of action with a right ankle sprain and there is no timetable for return.
- AnkleProb Tues | probable
Okafor has missed the last two games with a sprained left ankle but is unlikely to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Magic.
- AcquiredProb Tues | probable
Johnson was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Tuesday against the Magic.
- AcquiredQues Sat | questionable
Johnson has been acquired in a trade and it is uncertain if he will debut with the team Saturday against the Grizzlies.
- CalfProb Sat | probable
Mirotic missed the last game with a right calf strain but is expected to be available against the Magic on Saturday.
- CalfQues Fri | questionable
Mirotic sustained a right calf strain and it is undetermined if he will return Friday against the Timberwolves.
- FingerProb Fri | probable
Davis has been medically cleared for game action after recovering from a volar plate avulsion fracture on his left finger. He is likely to return against the Timberwolves on Friday.
- View Full List
- KneeLate Feb | out
Parsons has been out with right knee soreness and team-role issues. He is likely to rejoin the team sometime during the latter part of February.
- ShoulderOut indefinitely | out
Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and will miss an undetermined length of time.
- IllnessProb Wed | probable
Conley was held out of the previous game with an illness but is expected to face the Bulls on Wednesday.
- AnkleQues Tues | questionable
Watanabe missed the last game with a sore left ankle and it is unknown if he will play Tuesday against the Spurs.
- AcquiredProb Sat | probable
Miles was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
- AcquiredProb Sat | probable
Wright was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
- HeelProb Sat | probable
Noah has missed the last two games with a sore right heel but will be available against the Pelicans on Saturday.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Green missed his second-straight game with a sore left knee although he will likely be available against the Celtics on Saturday.
- View Full List