New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Knicks last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Knicks last 13 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Pelicans last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in New York.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in the last 9 meetings.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendPelicans are 7-15 ATS in the last 22 meetings.Hit %31.80% (22)O/UPush0W/L7|15
- Houston L 122 - 116
- @Charlotte W 115 - 110
- Toronto L 122 - 104
- @Brooklyn L 125 - 135
- @Oklahoma City L 104 - 115
- Denver W 107 - 122
- Golden State L 134 - 123
- @Houston L 123 - 126
- Dallas L 123 - 116
- @Toronto L 122 - 130
- @Chicago L 102 - 120
- Cleveland L 108 - 87
- @Dallas W 106 - 102
- @Detroit L 102 - 122
- Sacramento L 113 - 92
- @Boston L 102 - 104
- @Orlando L 83 - 95
- Chicago W 98 - 105
- Boston L 118 - 95
- @Brooklyn L 109 - 113
- L.A. Clippers(12-03-18) L 129 - 126
- @Miami(11-30-18) L 101 - 106
- Golden State(10-28-19) L 134 - 123
- Portland(03-15-19) L 122 - 110
- @Phoenix(04-05-19) L 126 - 133
- Dallas(01-30-19) L 114 - 90
- Charlotte(12-09-18) L 119 - 107
- Cleveland(11-10-19) L 108 - 87
- @Philadelphia(12-19-18) L 109 - 131
- San Antonio(02-24-19) W 118 - 130
- Pelicans @ Knicks 117-116
- Pelicans @ Knicks 109-114
- Knicks @ Pelicans 124-129
- Pelicans @ Knicks 100-106
- Pelicans @ Knicks 123-118
- Knicks @ Pelicans 105-103
- Pelicans @ Knicks 110-96
- Knicks @ Pelicans 92-104
- Knicks @ Pelicans 91-99
- Pelicans @ Knicks 87-95
New Orleans Pelicans
- KneeOut Thurs | out
Ingram was held out of the previous game due to a sore right knee and will not play Thursday versus the Clippers.
- GroinOut Thurs | out
Ball missed his second straight game due to a right adductor strain, and he will not face the Clippers on Thursday.
- RibsProb Thurs | probable
Hayes left the previous game due to injured ribs. It is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's contest versus the Clippers.
- LegOut Thurs | out
Hart was forced from the last game with sprains to his left knee and ankle. He will not play against the Clippers on Thursday.
- AnkleOut Thurs | out
Okafor has a left ankle sprain, and he will not be on the court against the Clippers on Thursday.
- GroinProb Fri | probable
Ball left the previous game due to a right adductor strain, but it is projected that he will suit up Friday against the Raptors.
- KneeProb Fri | probable
Favors is dealing with soreness in his right knee, but he is expected to face the Raptors on Friday.
- KneeQues Fri | questionable
Redick has a left knee contusion, and his status for Friday's tilt versus the Raptors is clouded.
- View Full List
New York Knicks
- HamstringOut indefinitely | out
Payton will miss an extended period due to a right hamstring strain.
- ConcussionQues Thurs | questionable
Robinson has missed the previous three games with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Thursday's matchup against the Mavericks.
- NeckEarly Dec | out
Bullock is recovering from surgery for a cervical disc herniation and is expected to be out of action until at least the start of December.
- FingerProb Sun | probable
Robinson is suffering from a sprained left ring finger but is expected to play against the Kings on Sunday.
- NeckProb Fri | probable
Ntilikina has a sore neck but is expected to be in Friday's lineup versus the Celtics.
- KneeProb Fri | probable
Morris Sr. is dealing with knee tendinitis but is expected to play against the Celtics on Friday.
- View Full List