Spread Line Consensus: Picks per line
- 58% (234) -108-642% (171) -102
- TrendOver is 15-6 in Raptors last 21 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (21)O/U15|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Raptors last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Pelicans last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pelicans last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in the last 4 meetings.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendPelicans are 5-13-1 ATS in the last 19 meetings.Hit %27.80% (19)O/UPush1W/L5|13
- TrendPelicans are 4-1-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Toronto.Hit %80.00% (6)O/UPush1W/L4|1
- @Miami L 94 - 109
- L.A. Clippers W 127 - 132
- Houston L 122 - 116
- @Charlotte W 115 - 110
- Toronto L 122 - 104
- @Brooklyn L 125 - 135
- @Oklahoma City L 104 - 115
- Denver W 107 - 122
- Golden State L 134 - 123
- @Houston L 123 - 126
- @Dallas L 102 - 110
- @Portland W 114 - 106
- @L.A. Clippers L 88 - 98
- @L.A. Lakers W 113 - 104
- @New Orleans W 122 - 104
- Sacramento W 120 - 124
- @Milwaukee L 105 - 115
- Detroit W 113 - 125
- Orlando W 95 - 104
- @Chicago W 108 - 84
- Golden State(10-28-19) L 134 - 123
- Portland(03-15-19) L 122 - 110
- @Phoenix(04-05-19) L 126 - 133
- @Utah(03-04-19) W 115 - 112
- @L.A. Clippers(01-14-19) W 121 - 117
- Charlotte(03-24-19) L 115 - 114
- Orlando(10-28-19) W 95 - 104
- @Atlanta(02-07-19) W 119 - 101
- Philadelphia(05-12-19) W 90 - 92
- New York(03-18-19) W 92 - 128
- Raptors @ Pelicans 122-104
- Pelicans @ Raptors 122-130
- Raptors @ Pelicans 127-104
- Pelicans @ Raptors 126-110
- Raptors @ Pelicans 134-119
- Raptors @ Pelicans 125-116
- Pelicans @ Raptors 118-122
- Raptors @ Pelicans 94-87
- Pelicans @ Raptors 106-108
- Raptors @ Pelicans 115-91
New Orleans Pelicans
- KneeDoub Sun | doubtful
Ingram has been held out of the previous three games due to a sore right knee, and he is not expected to return Sunday versus the Warriors.
- ToeProb Sun | probable
Redick sat out the previous game with a sprained big toe on his left foot, but he is expected to dress for Sunday's tilt versus the Warriors.
- KneeOut Sun | out
Hart has sat out the last two games with sprains to his left knee and ankle. He will not play against the Warriors on Sunday.
- NeckOut Sun | out
Jackson departed the previous game due to a neck contusion, and he will not face the Warriors on Sunday.
- BackOut Sun | out
Favors exited the last game due to lower-back spasms, and he will not be available for Sunday's contest against the Warriors.
- AnkleOut Sun | out
Okafor has missed the previous two contests with a left ankle sprain, and he will not be on the court against the Warriors on Sunday.
- GroinOut Sun | out
Ball missed his fourth straight game due to a right adductor strain, and he will not suit up against the Warriors on Sunday.
- RibsProb Thurs | probable
Hayes left the previous game due to injured ribs. It is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's contest versus the Clippers.
- View Full List
- EyeProb Sat | probable
Anunoby suffered a right eye contusion but is expected to be in Saturday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Ibaka is suffering from a sprained right ankle, and it is undetermined how much time he will miss.
- ThumbLate Nov | out
Lowry has a fracture of the distal phalanx in his left thumb, and he is expected to miss at least two weeks of action.
- KneeEarly Dec | out
McCaw is recovering from arthroscopic surgery to remove a benign mass on the back of his left knee. He is expected to miss at least four weeks of action.
- Groinday-to-day | questionable
Hollis-Jefferson is dealing with groin soreness and did not play in the previous game. It is not expected to impede his status for Sunday's game against the Lakers.
- View Full List