The New York Knicks are one loss away from establishing the longest losing streak in a franchise history spanning more than 70 seasons. They will try to avoid that fate when they carry a 16-game slide into Cleveland on Monday to take on the Cavaliers in a matchup of the two worst teams in the Eastern Conference.Read full preview
Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 55% (67) -11021045% (54) -110
- 33% (2) -11021267% (4) -110
- 53% (87) -11021147% (76) -110
- 48% (191) -11020952% (209) -110
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Cavaliers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Cavaliers last 12 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Knicks last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Knicks last 16 games as a favorite.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in the last 8 meetings in Cleveland.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-4-1 in the last 16 meetings.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U4|11Push1W/L
- TrendKnicks are 3-7 ATS in the last 10 meetings.Hit %30.00% (10)O/UPush0W/L3|7
- @Atlanta W 106 - 91
- Philadelphia L 126 - 111
- @Cleveland L 104 - 107
- Toronto L 104 - 99
- @Detroit L 103 - 120
- Detroit L 105 - 92
- Memphis L 96 - 84
- Boston L 113 - 99
- Dallas L 114 - 90
- @Charlotte L 92 - 101
- Brooklyn L 148 - 139
- New York W 104 - 107
- @Indiana L 90 - 105
- @Washington L 106 - 119
- Boston L 103 - 96
- Dallas L 111 - 98
- Washington W 113 - 116
- @Chicago W 104 - 101
- Miami L 100 - 94
- @Boston L 103 - 123
- Minnesota(03-23-18) L 108 - 104
- San Antonio(01-02-18) L 100 - 91
- Orlando(11-11-18) L 115 - 89
- Cleveland(04-09-18) L 123 - 109
- @L.A. Clippers(03-02-18) L 105 - 128
- Phoenix(03-23-18) W 95 - 120
- Memphis(12-02-17) W 111 - 116
- Portland(01-02-18) W 110 - 127
- @New York(04-09-18) W 123 - 109
- Detroit(10-12-18) L 129 - 110
- Knicks @ Cavaliers 104-107
- Knicks @ Cavaliers 106-113
- Knicks @ Cavaliers 110-98
- Cavaliers @ Knicks 123-109
- Cavaliers @ Knicks 104-101
- Knicks @ Cavaliers 114-95
- Knicks @ Cavaliers 104-119
- Cavaliers @ Knicks 111-104
- Cavaliers @ Knicks 126-94
- Knicks @ Cavaliers 88-117
New York Knicks
- ShoulderProb Fri | probable
Mudiay has been held out of action with a strained left shoulder but is likely to return to action against the Timberwolves on Friday.
- GroinLate Feb | out
Ntilikina is sidelined with a sore groin and is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February.
- LegQues Fri | questionable
Hezonja sat out the last game with left leg contusion and it is uncertain if he will play against Friday against the Timberwolves.
- Kneeout for season | out
Porzingis is recovering from surgery to repair a torn ACL in his left knee and will not play this season.
- BackProb Thurs | probable
Gallinari has been held out of action with lower-back spasms but it is expected he will return Thursday against the Pacers.
- View Full List
- IllnessProb Thurs | probable
Hood is dealing with a gastrointestinal illness but is expected to suit up against the Nets on Thursday.
- FootLate Feb | out
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness but is likely to return toward the end of February.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Osman has missed the previous four games with a sprained right ankle and it is likely he will return Wednesday against the Nets.
- BackProb Wed | probable
Zizic sat out the previous game with lower-back soreness but it is expected he will suit up against the Nets on Wednesday.
- RestOut Wed | out
Love will not be available for Wednesday's game versus the Nets as he will be given a day of rest.
- ToeProb Mon | probable
Love is expected to suit up against the Knicks on Monday despite recently coming off of a prolonged toe injury.
- RestOut Sat | out
Love will get the night off Saturday against the Pacers.
- LegProb Fri | probable
Hill has a right leg contusion but is expected to be fine for Friday's contest against the Mavericks.
- View Full List