Dallas star guard Luka Doncic is on an early season roll and he looks for another solid outing when the Mavericks host the lowly New York Knicks on Friday. Doncic has three triple-doubles and six 20-point outings while leading Dallas to a strong 5-2 start.Read full preview
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Mavericks last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-7 in Mavericks last 22 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U7|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Knicks last 13 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Knicks last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in the last 7 meetings.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendKnicks are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Dallas.Hit %83.30% (6)O/UPush0W/L5|1
POINT SPREAD Odds 1:39am
OVER UNDER Odds 1:48am
MONEY LINE Odds 1:58am
- @Chicago L 102 - 120
- Cleveland L 108 - 87
- @Dallas W 106 - 102
- @Detroit L 102 - 122
- Sacramento L 113 - 92
- @Boston L 102 - 104
- @Orlando L 83 - 95
- Chicago W 98 - 105
- Boston L 118 - 95
- @Brooklyn L 109 - 113
- @Boston L 106 - 116
- @Memphis W 138 - 122
- New York L 106 - 102
- Orlando W 106 - 107
- @Cleveland W 131 - 111
- L.A. Lakers L 119 - 110
- @Denver W 109 - 106
- Portland L 121 - 119
- @New Orleans W 123 - 116
- Washington W 100 - 108
- Dallas(01-30-19) L 114 - 90
- Charlotte(12-09-18) L 119 - 107
- Cleveland(11-10-19) L 108 - 87
- @Philadelphia(12-19-18) L 109 - 131
- San Antonio(02-24-19) W 118 - 130
- @New York(01-30-19) W 114 - 90
- Toronto(01-27-19) L 123 - 120
- San Antonio(03-12-19) L 112 - 105
- Golden State(01-13-19) L 119 - 114
- Cleveland(03-16-19) W 116 - 121
- Knicks @ Mavericks 106-102
- Mavericks @ Knicks 114-90
- Knicks @ Mavericks 118-106
- Mavericks @ Knicks 110-97
- Knicks @ Mavericks 100-96
- Knicks @ Mavericks 95-103
- Mavericks @ Knicks 77-93
- Knicks @ Mavericks 89-91
- Mavericks @ Knicks 104-97
- Mavericks @ Knicks 107-87
New York Knicks
- ConcussionQues Thurs | questionable
Robinson has missed the previous three games with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Thursday's matchup against the Mavericks.
- HamstringOut indefinitely | out
Payton will miss an extended period due to a right hamstring strain.
- FingerProb Sun | probable
Robinson is suffering from a sprained left ring finger but is expected to play against the Kings on Sunday.
- NeckProb Fri | probable
Ntilikina has a sore neck but is expected to be in Friday's lineup versus the Celtics.
- KneeProb Fri | probable
Morris Sr. is dealing with knee tendinitis but is expected to play against the Celtics on Friday.
- KneeOut Wed | out
Allen has missed the past four games with a sore right knee, and he will not be available Wednesday against the Magic.
- View Full List
- PersonalProb Tues | probable
Smith Jr. is away from the team due to a death in the family. It is projected that he will rejoin the lineup for Tuesday's contest against the Bulls.
- RestOut Sat | out
Porzingis will not suit up against the Grizzlies on Saturday as he will be given the day to rest.
- AchillesOut indefinitely | out
Barea is sidelined while recovering from surgery for a torn right Achilles, and it is unclear when he will make his season debut.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Kleber sat out the last game with a right knee contusion, but he is expected to line up against the Magic on Wednesday.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Broekhoff has sat out the previous five games due to a right ankle sprain, but he is likely to play against the Cavaliers on Sunday.
- HeadProb Sun | probable
Doncic suffered a head laceration in the previous game and received three stitches but is expected to play against the Cavaliers on Sunday.
- View Full List