- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Cavaliers last 20 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Magic last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Magic last 21 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Magic last 8 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in the last 12 meetings in Cleveland.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in the last 7 meetings.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendMagic are 8-18-1 ATS in the last 27 meetings.Hit %30.80% (27)O/UPush1W/L8|18
- @Miami L 92 - 113
- L.A. Clippers L 112 - 97
- Boston L 109 - 98
- Oklahoma City L 120 - 114
- @Charlotte W 106 - 83
- @Golden State L 95 - 109
- @L.A. Clippers L 95 - 122
- @L.A. Lakers W 119 - 118
- @Sacramento W 114 - 112
- @Phoenix L 94 - 98
- @Detroit W 115 - 100
- Chicago L 118 - 106
- Washington L 124 - 112
- New York L 106 - 86
- @Chicago L 116 - 118
- @Memphis L 109 - 113
- @L.A. Clippers L 103 - 128
- @L.A. Lakers L 99 - 128
- @Denver W 111 - 103
- @Detroit W 115 - 112
- Miami(01-03-20) W 85 - 105
- @Charlotte(01-20-20) W 106 - 83
- @Boston(04-07-19) W 116 - 108
- @New York(02-26-19) L 103 - 108
- Milwaukee(11-01-19) L 123 - 91
- New Orleans(01-05-19) L 133 - 98
- Toronto(03-11-19) W 101 - 126
- Golden State(12-05-18) L 129 - 105
- New York(01-20-20) L 106 - 86
- @Oklahoma City(11-28-18) L 83 - 100
- Magic @ Cavaliers 93-87
- Magic @ Cavaliers 116-104
- Cavaliers @ Magic 85-94
- Cavaliers @ Magic 91-120
- Magic @ Cavaliers 93-107
- Cavaliers @ Magic 100-102
- Cavaliers @ Magic 98-116
- Magic @ Cavaliers 103-104
- Cavaliers @ Magic 131-127
- Magic @ Cavaliers 114-93
- Kneeout for season | out
Isaac is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to a posterior lateral corner injury and a medial bone contusion to his left knee.
- FingerProb Fri | probable
Fultz is expected to take the court against the Celtics on Friday despite dislocating his left ring finger.
- PersonalProb Wed | probable
Johnson was absent from the lineup during the last game due to personal reasons. It is anticipated that he will rejoin the team in time for Wednesday's contest against the Thunder.
- KneeMid Feb | out
Augustin is anticipated to be out of action for at least three to four weeks with left knee bone irritation.
- QuadricepProb Thurs | probable
Fournier was held out of the previous game due to a right quadriceps contusion, but he is likely to line up against the Clippers on Thursday.
- IllnessProb Wed | probable
O'Quinn has sat out the past five games due to an illness, but he will likely be available for Wednesday's matchup versus the Nets.
- View Full List
- KneeMid Feb | out
Knight is sidelined with a sore left knee, and is not expected to play until the middle of February.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Porter Jr. has been recovering from a sprained left knee, and he is expected to suit up Monday versus the Pistons.
- IllnessOut indefinitely | out
Zizic is suffering from a vestibular condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
- BackProb Thurs | probable
Henson has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with lower-back soreness, but he is likely to be available versus the Wizards on Thursday.
- AnkleQues Sat | questionable
Exum has a sprained right ankle, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup against the Bulls on Saturday.
- RestOut Tues | out
Love is not expected to play against the Clippers on Tuesday as he will be given the night to rest.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Nance Jr. has been sidelined due to left knee soreness, but is expected to make his return against the Clippers on Tuesday.
- View Full List