The Los Angeles Lakers look to possess a 10-game winning streak for the second time this season when they host the Orlando Magic on Wednesday. The Lakers won 10 straight contests in November and now are just as hot with their last four victories occurring by an average of 22.3 points.Read full preview
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 30-11 in Lakers last 41 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.20% (41)O/U11|30Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Lakers last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Magic last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U11|30Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Magic last 21 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Magic last 12 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-2 in the last 16 meetings in Los Angeles.Hit %87.50% (16)O/U2|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-5 in the last 26 meetings.Hit %80.80% (26)O/U5|21Push0W/L
- TrendMagic are 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.Hit %80.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L4|1
- @Golden State L 95 - 109
- @L.A. Clippers L 95 - 122
- @L.A. Lakers W 119 - 118
- @Sacramento W 114 - 112
- @Phoenix L 94 - 98
- Washington W 89 - 123
- Brooklyn W 89 - 101
- Utah L 109 - 96
- Miami W 85 - 105
- @Washington W 122 - 101
- @Houston W 124 - 115
- Orlando L 119 - 118
- Cleveland W 99 - 128
- @Oklahoma City W 125 - 110
- @Dallas W 129 - 114
- New York W 87 - 117
- Detroit W 99 - 106
- New Orleans W 113 - 123
- Phoenix W 107 - 117
- Dallas W 95 - 108
- @Charlotte(04-10-19) W 122 - 114
- Oklahoma City(01-29-19) L 126 - 117
- Boston(10-11-19) L 100 - 75
- L.A. Clippers(11-02-18) L 120 - 95
- @Miami(03-26-19) W 104 - 99
- @Boston(02-07-19) W 129 - 128
- @New York(03-17-19) L 123 - 124
- @Brooklyn(10-12-19) L 77 - 91
- @Philadelphia(02-10-19) L 120 - 143
- L.A. Clippers(12-25-19) L 111 - 106
- Magic @ Lakers 119-118
- Lakers @ Magic 96-87
- Magic @ Lakers 108-104
- Lakers @ Magic 117-130
- Magic @ Lakers 107-108
- Lakers @ Magic 105-127
- Magic @ Lakers 95-111
- Lakers @ Magic 90-109
- Magic @ Lakers 98-107
- Lakers @ Magic 99-101
- KneeMid Feb | out
Augustin is anticipated to be out of action for at least three to four weeks with left knee bone irritation.
- QuadricepProb Thurs | probable
Fournier was held out of the previous game due to a right quadriceps contusion, but he is likely to line up against the Clippers on Thursday.
- IllnessProb Wed | probable
O'Quinn has sat out the past five games due to an illness, but he will likely be available for Wednesday's matchup versus the Nets.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Augustin missed the last game with a left knee contusion, but it is likely that he will play against the Kings on Monday.
- CalfProb Mon | probable
Gordon missed the previous game due to right calf tightness, but it is projected that he will play Monday against the Kings.
- KneeMid April | out
Aminu is recovering from surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee. He is expected to miss at least 12 weeks of action.
- View Full List
Los Angeles Lakers
- TailboneOut indefinitely | out
Davis has been sidelined due to a gluteus maximus contusion, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
- FingerQues Mon | questionable
Rondo has a nondisplaced volar plate avulsion fracture to his right ring finger. It is unclear if he will be available for Monday's contest versus the Celtics.
- ConcussionProb Sat | probable
Caruso left the last game to be evaluated for a concussion, but it is likely that he will be cleared in time for Saturday's matchup versus the Rockets.
- IllnessProb Mon | probable
James sat out the last game with an illness, but is expected to be healthy enough to play against the Cavaliers on Monday.
- HipQues Mon | questionable
Green was held out of the last game due to a sore right hip, and it is unknown if he will be available Monday against the Cavaliers.
- FluProb Mon | probable
Bradley is dealing with flu-like symptoms, but will likely be available against the Cavaliers on Monday.
- ShoulderProb Sun | probable
Russell is sidelined with a left shoulder contusion. It is expected he will rejoin the lineup against the Grizzlies on Sunday.
- IllnessProb Sat | probable
Bradley is battling an illness but is projected to take the court against the Thunder on Saturday.
- View Full List