The Anthony Davis saga continues to hang over the New Orleans Pelicans as they host the suddenly hot Orlando Magic on Tuesday. Davis will be playing in front of the home fans for the second time since his trade request wasn't honored and he heard many jeers Friday in his first outing since the deadline.Read full preview
Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 59% (260) -11022541% (183) -110
- 59% (152) -11022641% (105) -110
- 70% (19) -11022730% (8) -110
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Pelicans last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Pelicans last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 32-13 in Pelicans last 45 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.10% (45)O/U32|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-1 in Magic last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (22)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-3 in the last 15 meetings in New Orleans.Hit %80.00% (15)O/U3|12Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7 in the last 28 meetings.Hit %75.00% (28)O/U7|21Push0W/L
- TrendMagic are 3-7 ATS in the last 10 meetings in New Orleans.Hit %30.00% (10)O/UPush0W/L3|7
- Charlotte W 89 - 127
- @New Orleans W 118 - 88
- @Atlanta W 124 - 108
- @Milwaukee W 103 - 83
- Minnesota W 112 - 122
- @Oklahoma City L 122 - 132
- Brooklyn W 89 - 102
- Indiana W 100 - 107
- Oklahoma City L 126 - 117
- @Houston L 98 - 103
- Oklahoma City W 122 - 131
- Orlando L 118 - 88
- @Memphis L 90 - 99
- Minnesota W 117 - 122
- @Chicago W 125 - 120
- Indiana L 109 - 107
- @San Antonio L 108 - 113
- Denver L 105 - 99
- @Houston W 121 - 116
- San Antonio L 126 - 114
- Chicago(12-13-18) W 91 - 97
- @Toronto(04-08-18) L 101 - 112
- @New York(11-11-18) W 115 - 89
- Golden State(12-01-17) L 133 - 112
- @Indiana(01-27-18) L 112 - 114
- @Indiana(11-07-17) W 117 - 112
- L.A. Lakers(03-22-18) W 125 - 128
- Philadelphia(12-10-17) W 124 - 131
- @L.A. Lakers(12-21-18) L 104 - 112
- @Phoenix(04-06-18) W 122 - 103
- Magic @ Pelicans 118-88
- Pelicans @ Magic 111-97
- Magic @ Pelicans 115-99
- Magic @ Pelicans 98-118
- Pelicans @ Magic 82-89
- Pelicans @ Magic 111-114
- Pelicans @ Magic 89-104
- Magic @ Pelicans 103-94
- Pelicans @ Magic 107-110
- Pelicans @ Magic 84-95
- HeadProb Tues | probable
Iwundu has a head contusion but is likely to play Tuesday against the Pelicans.
- ShoulderOut indefinitely | out
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
- LegOut indefinitely | out
Bamba is recovering from a procedure to correct a stress fracture in his left tibia and is in danger of missing the remainder of the season.
- BackProb Sun | probable
Gordon has a sore lower back but is expected to play Sunday against the Hawks.
- ObliqueProb Sun | probable
Simmons has been absent from the lineup during the last four games with a left oblique strain but is likely to make his team debut against the Lakers on Sunday.
- View Full List
New Orleans Pelicans
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Payton has been held out of action with a right ankle sprain and there is no timetable for return.
- CalfOut indefinitely | out
Mirotic is sidelined with a strained right calf and it has yet to be determined when he will make his team debut.
- AnkleProb Tues | probable
Okafor has missed the last two games with a sprained left ankle but is unlikely to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Magic.
- AcquiredProb Tues | probable
Johnson was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Tuesday against the Magic.
- AcquiredQues Sat | questionable
Johnson has been acquired in a trade and it is uncertain if he will debut with the team Saturday against the Grizzlies.
- CalfProb Sat | probable
Mirotic missed the last game with a right calf strain but is expected to be available against the Magic on Saturday.
- CalfQues Fri | questionable
Mirotic sustained a right calf strain and it is undetermined if he will return Friday against the Timberwolves.
- FingerProb Fri | probable
Davis has been medically cleared for game action after recovering from a volar plate avulsion fracture on his left finger. He is likely to return against the Timberwolves on Friday.
- View Full List