- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Cavaliers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 31-15 in 76ers last 46 games as a road favorite.Hit %67.40% (46)O/U31|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-6 in the last 21 meetings in Cleveland.Hit %71.40% (21)O/U6|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8 in the last 26 meetings.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U8|18Push0W/L
- Trend76ers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.Hit %20.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L1|4
- @Washington L 113 - 119
- Utah W 94 - 103
- Indiana W 116 - 119
- @New York W 101 - 95
- Sacramento W 91 - 97
- @Toronto L 96 - 101
- Miami W 86 - 113
- San Antonio W 104 - 115
- New York W 104 - 109
- @Cleveland W 114 - 95
- Detroit L 127 - 94
- Milwaukee L 119 - 110
- Orlando L 116 - 104
- Brooklyn L 108 - 106
- Portland W 104 - 110
- @Dallas L 101 - 143
- @Miami L 100 - 124
- @New York L 105 - 123
- Philadelphia L 114 - 95
- Miami L 108 - 97
- Cleveland(11-12-19) W 97 - 98
- Toronto(05-09-19) W 101 - 112
- Denver(02-08-19) W 110 - 117
- @Boston(12-25-18) L 114 - 121
- New Orleans(11-21-18) W 120 - 121
- Orlando(11-27-19) L 116 - 104
- @Philadelphia(11-12-19) L 97 - 98
- @Boston(10-13-19) L 72 - 118
- Houston(11-24-18) W 108 - 117
- @San Antonio(03-28-19) L 110 - 116
- 76ers @ Cavaliers 114-95
- Cavaliers @ 76ers 97-98
- Cavaliers @ 76ers 99-106
- 76ers @ Cavaliers 128-105
- Cavaliers @ 76ers 121-112
- Cavaliers @ 76ers 130-132
- 76ers @ Cavaliers 108-97
- 76ers @ Cavaliers 98-105
- Cavaliers @ 76ers 113-91
- 76ers @ Cavaliers 105-122
- HamstringQues Sat | questionable
Richardson has missed the last four games due to right hamstring tightness, and it is unclear if he will return to the court for Saturday's tilt with the Cavaliers.
- IllnessProb Thurs | probable
Burke was absent from the lineup during the last game with an upper-respiratory illness, but it is expected that he will face the Wizards on Thursday.
- HipProb Thurs | probable
Milton sat out the previous game due to right hip discomfort, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup against the Wizards.
- IllnessQues Mon | questionable
Milton has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with an upper-respiratory illness, and it is unknown if he will play Monday versus the Jazz.
- InfectionProb Fri | probable
Simmons is recovering from an upper-respiratory infection but is expected to participate in Friday's contest against the Knicks.
- RestOut Fri | out
Horford will not be available for Friday's contest against the Knicks as he will be given a day of rest.
- QuadricepQues Wed | questionable
Shayok has missed the previous three games due to a right quadriceps contusion, and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup Wednesday against the Kings.
- AnkleProb Mon | probable
Korkmaz sat out the previous game due to a minor left ankle sprain, but he is likely to play against the Raptors on Monday.
- View Full List
- ShinMid Dec | out
Windler is expected to be out of commission until the middle of December due to a left tibial stress reaction.
- IllnessProb Fri | probable
Thompson is expected to be available Friday against the Magic despite an illness.
- BackProb Tues | probable
Osman has a sore back, but he is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Pistons.
- HamstringProb Tues | probable
Henson has been idle all season with a strained right hamstring, but it is likely that he will make his season debut Tuesday against the Pistons.
- BackProb Wed | probable
Love has missed the previous two games due to a lower-back contusion, but he is likely to be available against the Magic on Wednesday.
- View Full List