- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Magic last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Magic last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Magic last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Magic last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in 76ers last 29 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U21|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in the last 13 meetings.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- @Washington L 113 - 119
- Utah W 94 - 103
- Indiana W 116 - 119
- @New York W 101 - 95
- Sacramento W 91 - 97
- @Toronto L 96 - 101
- Miami W 86 - 113
- San Antonio W 104 - 115
- New York W 104 - 109
- @Cleveland W 114 - 95
- Phoenix W 114 - 128
- @Washington W 127 - 120
- Golden State W 96 - 100
- Toronto L 90 - 83
- @Cleveland W 116 - 104
- @Detroit L 88 - 103
- @Indiana L 106 - 111
- @Toronto L 97 - 113
- Washington W 121 - 125
- San Antonio W 109 - 111
- Cleveland(11-12-19) W 97 - 98
- Toronto(05-09-19) W 101 - 112
- Denver(02-08-19) W 110 - 117
- @Boston(12-25-18) L 114 - 121
- New Orleans(11-21-18) W 120 - 121
- @Cleveland(11-27-19) W 116 - 104
- @Milwaukee(02-09-19) W 103 - 83
- L.A. Lakers(11-17-18) W 117 - 130
- Houston(01-13-19) W 109 - 116
- @New Orleans(02-12-19) W 118 - 88
- 76ers @ Magic 97-112
- 76ers @ Magic 126-94
- 76ers @ Magic 98-119
- Magic @ 76ers 106-114
- 76ers @ Magic 106-111
- Magic @ 76ers 115-116
- Magic @ 76ers 114-120
- 76ers @ Magic 118-98
- Magic @ 76ers 105-116
- Magic @ 76ers 111-130
- HamstringQues Sat | questionable
Richardson has missed the last four games due to right hamstring tightness, and it is unclear if he will return to the court for Saturday's tilt with the Cavaliers.
- IllnessProb Thurs | probable
Burke was absent from the lineup during the last game with an upper-respiratory illness, but it is expected that he will face the Wizards on Thursday.
- HipProb Thurs | probable
Milton sat out the previous game due to right hip discomfort, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup against the Wizards.
- IllnessQues Mon | questionable
Milton has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with an upper-respiratory illness, and it is unknown if he will play Monday versus the Jazz.
- InfectionProb Fri | probable
Simmons is recovering from an upper-respiratory infection but is expected to participate in Friday's contest against the Knicks.
- RestOut Fri | out
Horford will not be available for Friday's contest against the Knicks as he will be given a day of rest.
- QuadricepQues Wed | questionable
Shayok has missed the previous three games due to a right quadriceps contusion, and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup Wednesday against the Kings.
- AnkleProb Mon | probable
Korkmaz sat out the previous game due to a minor left ankle sprain, but he is likely to play against the Raptors on Monday.
- View Full List
- CalfOut indefinitely | out
O'Quinn is sidelined due to a left calf strain, and there is no timetable for recovery.
- NoseQues Fri | questionable
Carter-Williams sat out the last game due to a nasal contusion, and it is unknown if he will suit up Friday versus the Cavaliers.
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Aminu sustained a torn meniscus in his right knee, and he will miss an extended period.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Fournier is dealing with a hyperextended knee, but he is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Wizards.
- HipProb Tues | probable
Carter-Williams is sidelined with a left hip irritation but is projected to participate in Tuesday's matchup against the Wizards.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Gordon has sat out the previous three games with right ankle contusion, but is expected to draw back into the lineup Friday versus the Raptors.
- View Full List