Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 60% (160) -11022940% (107) -110
- 56% (275) -11023044% (213) -110
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Raptors last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-2 in 76ers last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-6 in 76ers last 26 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U20|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings in Toronto.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- Trend76ers are 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings.Hit %20.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L1|4
- Trend76ers are 1-6 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Toronto.Hit %14.30% (7)O/UPush0W/L1|6
POINT SPREAD Odds 1:43am
OVER UNDER Odds 1:43am
MONEY LINE Odds 1:43am
- Brooklyn L 127 - 124
- Detroit W 102 - 116
- @Detroit W 117 - 111
- @Toronto L 102 - 113
- Memphis W 95 - 103
- Washington W 98 - 123
- New York W 91 - 117
- @Brooklyn W 127 - 125
- Cleveland L 121 - 112
- New Orleans W 120 - 121
- @Golden State W 113 - 93
- @L.A. Clippers W 123 - 99
- Milwaukee L 104 - 99
- @Brooklyn L 105 - 106
- Philadelphia W 102 - 113
- Denver L 106 - 103
- @Cleveland W 106 - 95
- Golden State W 128 - 131
- @Memphis W 122 - 114
- Miami W 115 - 125
- Indiana(03-13-18) L 101 - 98
- @Cleveland(03-01-18) W 108 - 97
- @San Antonio(01-26-18) W 97 - 78
- New York(11-28-18) W 91 - 117
- Toronto(01-15-18) W 111 - 117
- @Portland(10-30-17) W 99 - 85
- @Denver(11-01-17) L 111 - 129
- Indiana(04-06-18) W 73 - 92
- Cleveland(10-17-18) W 104 - 116
- @Philadelphia(01-15-18) L 111 - 117
- 76ers @ Raptors 102-113
- 76ers @ Raptors 112-129
- Raptors @ 76ers 111-117
- 76ers @ Raptors 86-102
- Raptors @ 76ers 114-109
- 76ers @ Raptors 94-128
- 76ers @ Raptors 105-113
- Raptors @ 76ers 89-94
- Raptors @ 76ers 123-114
- 76ers @ Raptors 95-122
- IllnessQues Fri | questionable
Muscala missed the last game due to an upper-respiratory infection and it is uncertain if he will play against the Pacers on Friday.
- KneeLate Dec | out
Bayless suffered a posterolateral corner sprain in his left knee but is likely to return by the end of December.
- ShoulderMid Jan | out
Fultz has been diagnosed with Thoracic outlet syndrome in his shooting shoulder and is facing a three-to-six week absence.
- KneeProb Mon | probable
Covington sat out the previous game with right knee soreness but is expected to suit up Monday against the Warriors.
- MigraineProb Mon | probable
Embiid is dealing with a migraine but is expected to to play against the Pistons on Monday.
- BackQues Mon | questionable
Shamet is nursing a sore lower back and it is undetermined if he will face the Pistons on Monday.
- RestOut Fri | out
Embiid will not be available for Friday's game against the Pistons as he will receive a day of rest.
- ToeQues Fri | questionable
Jackson has missed the last three games with a sprained left big toe and it is unknown if he will return Friday against the Pistons.
- View Full List
- ShoulderLate Dec | out
Powell sustained a subluxation of his left shoulder and will likely be held out until at least the end of December.
- ThumbQues Fri | questionable
Valanciunas was removed from the last game due to a dislocated left thumb and his status for Friday's matchup against the Trail Blazers is uncertain.
- HipQues Fri | questionable
Leonard has been held out of the previous two games with a right hip contusion and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Trail Blazers on Friday.
- EyeQues Wed | questionable
Wright left the last game due to a laceration above his right eye and it is unclear if he play Wednesday against the Warriors.
- BackProb Wed | probable
VanVleet is nursing a back injury but is likely to face the Warriors on Wednesday.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Lowry missed the last game with a sore back but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's contest against the Nuggets.
- BackQues Sat | questionable
Monroe has been held out of the previous two games with back spasms and it is unknown if he will suit up Saturday against the Cavaliers.
- View Full List