- TrendOver is 20-8 in Hornets last 28 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Hornets last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hornets last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Hornets last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Suns last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Suns last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in the last 5 meetings in Charlotte.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in the last 29 meetings.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U21|8Push0W/L
- San Antonio L 121 - 119
- Memphis L 115 - 108
- Minnesota W 109 - 125
- @Houston L 109 - 115
- @New Orleans W 139 - 132
- @Orlando L 114 - 128
- @Charlotte W 109 - 104
- Dallas L 120 - 113
- Washington L 140 - 132
- @Denver L 104 - 116
- @Indiana L 85 - 107
- @Chicago W 83 - 73
- @Brooklyn W 113 - 108
- Washington W 107 - 114
- Atlanta L 122 - 107
- Brooklyn L 111 - 104
- Golden State W 91 - 106
- Phoenix L 109 - 104
- @Milwaukee L 96 - 137
- @Detroit W 110 - 107
- Portland(01-24-19) L 120 - 106
- @L.A. Clippers(02-13-19) L 107 - 134
- @Oklahoma City(11-12-18) L 101 - 118
- Houston(02-04-19) L 118 - 110
- Denver(10-14-19) L 107 - 102
- Sacramento(01-17-19) W 95 - 114
- @Cleveland(04-09-19) W 124 - 97
- Utah(11-30-18) L 119 - 111
- @Boston(10-06-19) L 106 - 107
- Oklahoma City(11-01-18) L 111 - 107
- Suns @ Hornets 109-104
- Suns @ Hornets 115-135
- Hornets @ Suns 119-113
- Suns @ Hornets 115-122
- Hornets @ Suns 115-110
- Suns @ Hornets 106-120
- Hornets @ Suns 103-120
- Suns @ Hornets 92-126
- Hornets @ Suns 102-111
- Suns @ Hornets 111-106
- HipProb Mon | probable
Johnson is likely to play against the Trail Blazers on Monday despite a sore left hip.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Saric is expected to suit up Monday versus the Trail Blazers despite lower-back soreness.
- ForearmQues Mon | questionable
Booker sat out the last game due to a right forearm contusion, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Trail Blazers on Monday.
- SuspensionElig Mon | out
Ayton has been handed a 25-game suspension for violating the league's Anti-Drug Program. He is expected to be reinstated in time for Monday's tilt against the Trail Blazers.
- CalfProb Sat | probable
Baynes suffered a left calf injury, but it is likely he will suit up against the Spurs on Saturday.
- HipProb Sat | probable
Johnson is dealing with left hip soreness, but it is expected he will be available for Saturday's contest against the Spurs.
- BackProb Sat | probable
Saric is battling lower-back soreness, but it is expected he will play versus the Spurs on Saturday.
- CalfProb Wed | probable
Baynes is expected to play Wednesday versus the Grizzlies despite a left calf strain.
- View Full List
- KneeQues Tues | questionable
Williams has been held out the past five games with right knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will return Tuesday against the Kings.
- FingerLate Dec | out
Washington suffered a fracture in the fifth finger of his right hand and will likely be sidelined until Dec. 27 against the Thunder.
- HandQues Tues | questionable
Batum has sat out the last three games with left hand discomfort, and it is uncertain if he will face the Kings on Tuesday.
- FingerProb Fri | probable
Monk missed the last game with discomfort in his right pinky finger, but it is likely that he will take the court for Friday's matchup versus the Hornets.
- AnkleProb Tues | probable
Washington has a right ankle sprain, but it is likely he will be available for Tuesday's matchup with the Wizards.
- CalfQues Sun | questionable
Kidd Gilchrist has been held out of the previous three games due to a left calf strain, and it is unknown if he will participate in Sunday's matchup against the Hornets.
- HandProb Wed | probable
Batum exited the last game with left hand discomfort, but it is projected that he will face the Warriors on Wednesday.
- View Full List