New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7 in Pelicans last 27 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U20|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Suns last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Suns last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as a favorite.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Suns last 9 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in New Orleans.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendSuns are 2-7 ATS in the last 9 meetings.Hit %22.20% (9)O/UPush0W/L2|7
- @San Antonio W 103 - 99
- Indiana L 112 - 87
- San Antonio L 120 - 118
- @Boston W 123 - 119
- @New York W 121 - 98
- @Atlanta L 110 - 123
- Charlotte W 92 - 100
- Orlando W 94 - 98
- Sacramento L 114 - 103
- Memphis L 121 - 114
- Denver L 113 - 106
- San Antonio L 121 - 117
- @Memphis W 126 - 116
- L.A. Clippers L 133 - 130
- Utah W 132 - 138
- @Detroit W 117 - 110
- @Boston L 105 - 140
- @New York W 123 - 111
- Chicago W 108 - 123
- Utah L 128 - 126
- @Memphis(11-02-19) W 114 - 105
- @Dallas(04-09-19) L 109 - 120
- Oklahoma City(12-28-18) L 118 - 102
- @Milwaukee(11-23-18) W 116 - 114
- @Brooklyn(12-23-18) L 103 - 111
- Boston(11-26-18) L 124 - 107
- @Cleveland(01-05-19) W 133 - 98
- Memphis(01-07-19) W 95 - 114
- @Houston(10-26-19) L 123 - 126
- Milwaukee(03-12-19) L 130 - 113
- Suns @ Pelicans 139-132
- Pelicans @ Suns 124-121
- Pelicans @ Suns 126-133
- Suns @ Pelicans 138-136
- Pelicans @ Suns 130-116
- Suns @ Pelicans 99-119
- Pelicans @ Suns 122-103
- Suns @ Pelicans 116-125
- Pelicans @ Suns 115-91
- Pelicans @ Suns 110-108
- QuadricepQues Sun | questionable
Johnson has sat out the previous four games due to a right quadriceps contusion, and it is unknown if he will return to the court Sunday against the Grizzlies.
- HipQues Sun | questionable
Baynes has been absent from the lineup during the past three games due to a sore left hip, and it is undetermined if he will line up against the Grizzlies on Sunday.
- ConcussionProb Mon | probable
Oubre Jr. has been held out of the last two games due to a concussion, but he is expected to be cleared in time for Monday's clash against the Spurs.
- PersonalProb Thurs | probable
Rubio is away from the team to be with his wife for the birth of their child. It is anticipated that he will be available against the Knicks on Thursday.
- View Full List
New Orleans Pelicans
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Hart is expected to play Friday versus the Nuggets despite left ankle soreness.
- HamstringProb Fri | probable
Redick is battling a left hamstring strain, but he is likely to suit up against the Nuggets on Friday.
- BackOut indefinitely | out
Williams has been sidelined due to right lower-back soreness, and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
- Backday-to-day | questionable
Okafor has been held out of the past three games with a sore lower back, but it is expected that he will return against the Spurs on Wednesday.
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Redick is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Spurs despite a left hamstring strain.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Hart has a sore left ankle, but it is projected that he will play Wednesday versus the Spurs.
- ElbowProb Wed | probable
Holiday is anticipated to suit up against the Spurs on Wednesday despite a left elbow triceps strain.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Williamson had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee. He is progressing in his recovery, and it is expected that he will make his season debut Wednesday versus the Spurs.
- View Full List