- TrendOver is 24-9-1 in Nuggets last 34 games as a home underdog.Hit %72.70% (34)O/U24|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16 in Nuggets last 52 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (52)O/U16|36Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Trail Blazers last 17 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U16|36Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Trail Blazers last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in the last 11 meetings.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendTrail Blazers are 4-9-1 ATS in the last 14 meetings.Hit %30.80% (14)O/UPush1W/L4|9
- @New Orleans L 104 - 115
- @Houston L 108 - 132
- @San Antonio W 121 - 116
- Toronto L 114 - 106
- @Sacramento L 99 - 107
- Atlanta W 113 - 124
- Brooklyn L 119 - 115
- @L.A. Clippers L 101 - 107
- @Golden State L 118 - 127
- Philadelphia L 129 - 128
- Houston W 95 - 105
- @Memphis W 131 - 114
- Brooklyn W 93 - 101
- Atlanta L 125 - 121
- @Minnesota W 100 - 98
- Philadelphia W 97 - 100
- Miami W 89 - 109
- @Orlando W 91 - 87
- @New Orleans L 107 - 122
- Dallas L 109 - 106
- @Milwaukee(11-21-18) L 100 - 143
- @Cleveland(02-25-19) W 123 - 110
- @Chicago(03-27-19) W 118 - 98
- Oklahoma City(04-23-19) W 115 - 118
- Chicago(01-09-19) W 112 - 124
- Boston(11-05-18) W 107 - 115
- Phoenix(10-25-19) W 107 - 108
- Washington(03-31-19) L 95 - 90
- @Sacramento(10-28-19) W 101 - 94
- L.A. Lakers(11-27-18) W 85 - 117
- Nuggets @ Trail Blazers 108-100
- Trail Blazers @ Nuggets 104-110
- Nuggets @ Trail Blazers 105-94
- Trail Blazers @ Nuggets 100-96
- Nuggets @ Trail Blazers 108-119
- Trail Blazers @ Nuggets 98-124
- Nuggets @ Trail Blazers 116-112
- Nuggets @ Trail Blazers 137-140
- Trail Blazers @ Nuggets 97-90
- Trail Blazers @ Nuggets 113-121
Portland Trail Blazers
- AnkleQues Thurs | questionable
Simons has a right ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will play Thursday against the Bucks.
- HipDoub Thurs | doubtful
Whiteside is nursing right hip tendinosis, and it is unlikely that he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Bucks.
- BackOut Thurs | out
Lillard was held out of the previous game due to back spasms, and he will not face the Bucks on Thursday.
- FootProb Wed | probable
Whiteside is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Raptors despite a sprained right foot.
- BackProb Wed | probable
Hood missed his second consecutive game due to back spasms, but he is expected to be available Wednesday against the Raptors.
- FootProb Tues | probable
Whiteside is projected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Kings despite a right foot sprain.
- AnkleProb Sun | probable
Labissiere exited the previous game with a sprained right ankle, but he is projected to play against the Hawks on Sunday.
- FootProb Sun | probable
Whiteside suffered a right foot sprain, but he is expected to suit up for Sunday's contest against the Hawks.
- View Full List
- AbdominalProb Mon | probable
Barton is dealing with an abdominal issue, but is likely to be available against Memphis on Monday.
- GroinProb Sun | probable
Barton is dealing with left adductor tightness, but he is expected to face the Grizzlies on Sunday.
- IllnessProb Sun | probable
Beasley has missed the last two games with an illness, but the symptoms will likely subside in time for Sunday's contest against the Grizzlies.
- FingerProb Thurs | probable
Grant suffered a sprained left index finger in the previous game but is projected to take the court for Thursday's battle versus the Nets.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Harris departed the last game with a left ankle sprain, but he is expected to draw back into the lineup against the 76ers on Friday.
- HeadProb Fri | probable
Millsap left the previous game due to a forehead laceration, but it is anticipated that he will play Friday against the 76ers.
- View Full List