- TrendOver is 6-1 in Heat last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Heat last 32 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Heat last 11 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Heat last 12 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Spurs last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendSpurs are 10-3 ATS in the last 13 meetings.Hit %76.90% (13)O/UPush0W/L10|3
- TrendSpurs are 6-1 ATS in the last 7 meetings in Miami.Hit %85.70% (7)O/UPush0W/L6|1
- Phoenix L 103 - 99
- @New Orleans W 121 - 117
- @Phoenix W 120 - 118
- Miami W 102 - 107
- Atlanta L 121 - 120
- @Miami L 100 - 106
- @Toronto W 105 - 104
- @Memphis L 121 - 134
- @Boston W 129 - 114
- Milwaukee W 104 - 126
- L.A. Clippers L 122 - 117
- Washington W 129 - 134
- Sacramento W 113 - 118
- @San Antonio L 102 - 107
- @Oklahoma City W 115 - 108
- San Antonio W 100 - 106
- @New York L 121 - 124
- @Brooklyn L 113 - 117
- @Indiana W 122 - 108
- Portland W 111 - 122
- Toronto(01-03-19) W 107 - 125
- @Chicago(11-26-18) W 108 - 107
- Utah(12-09-18) W 97 - 110
- Charlotte(01-14-19) L 108 - 93
- @L.A. Clippers(10-31-19) L 97 - 103
- Orlando(03-26-19) L 104 - 99
- Boston(04-03-19) L 112 - 102
- @Orlando(01-03-20) L 85 - 105
- Philadelphia(12-28-19) W 116 - 117
- @L.A. Clippers(12-08-18) W 121 - 98
- Heat @ Spurs 102-107
- Spurs @ Heat 100-106
- Spurs @ Heat 89-107
- Heat @ Spurs 110-105
- Spurs @ Heat 88-95
- Heat @ Spurs 100-104
- Heat @ Spurs 105-117
- Spurs @ Heat 117-100
- Heat @ Spurs 90-94
- Spurs @ Heat 106-99
San Antonio Spurs
- IllnessQues Sun | questionable
Carroll has been held out of the last three games due to an illness. It is uncertain if it will impede his status for Sunday's contest against the Raptors.
- HipProb Wed | probable
Mills has a left hip injury but is likely to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Pelicans.
- IllnessProb Wed | probable
Gay has missed the previous three games due to an illness, but he is expected to take the court Wednesday against the Pelicans.
- IllnessProb Sun | probable
Murray is dealing with an illness, but he is expected to be available to face the Heat on Sunday.
- View Full List
- CalfQues Mon | questionable
Dragic missed the last game with a sore left calf, and it is unclear if he will play Monday against the Magic.
- AchillesQues Mon | questionable
Nunn missed the last game due to a sore left Achilles, and it is uncertain if he will be active for Monday's contest against the Magic.
- AnkleQues Mon | questionable
Butler exited the previous game with a sprained right ankle, and his status for Monday's clash with the Magic is unknown.
- KneeProb Fri | probable
Butler has a sore right knee, but he will suit up against the Clippers on Friday.
- BackEarly Feb | out
Winslow is sidelined with a bone bruise in his lower back, and he is likely to be out until at least the start of February.
- EyeProb Wed | probable
Jones Jr. departed the last game after getting poked in both eyes. It is anticipated that he will play versus the Wizards on Wednesday.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Dragic is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Wizards despite a right knee contusion.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Robinson has a right ankle sprain, but it is anticipated that he will suit up against the Wizards on Wednesday.
- View Full List