- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Magic last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Magic last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Magic last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Magic last 21 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Spurs last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Orlando.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in the last 9 meetings.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendSpurs are 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Orlando.Hit %75.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L6|2
- @Phoenix W 121 - 119
- Cleveland L 117 - 109
- Sacramento W 104 - 105
- Houston W 133 - 135
- @Detroit L 98 - 132
- L.A. Clippers W 97 - 107
- Minnesota L 113 - 101
- L.A. Lakers L 114 - 104
- @New York W 111 - 104
- @Philadelphia L 104 - 115
- Houston L 130 - 107
- L.A. Lakers L 96 - 87
- @Milwaukee L 101 - 110
- @Cleveland W 93 - 87
- Phoenix W 114 - 128
- @Washington W 127 - 120
- Golden State W 96 - 100
- Toronto L 90 - 83
- @Cleveland W 116 - 104
- @Detroit L 88 - 103
- @Houston(10-16-19) W 128 - 114
- Brooklyn(01-31-19) W 114 - 117
- L.A. Clippers(11-29-19) W 97 - 107
- @Memphis(02-12-19) W 108 - 107
- @Dallas(11-18-19) L 110 - 117
- @New Orleans(02-12-19) W 118 - 88
- @Utah(01-09-19) L 93 - 106
- @Denver(11-23-18) L 87 - 112
- @Portland(11-28-18) L 112 - 115
- Chicago(02-22-19) L 110 - 109
- Spurs @ Magic 109-111
- Magic @ Spurs 125-89
- Spurs @ Magic 129-90
- Magic @ Spurs 117-110
- Spurs @ Magic 100-81
- Magic @ Spurs 72-108
- Spurs @ Magic 87-114
- Magic @ Spurs 103-98
- Spurs @ Magic 107-79
- Magic @ Spurs 95-83
San Antonio Spurs
- UndisclosedQues Mon | questionable
Walker IV exited the previous game with an undisclosed injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Rockets on Monday.
- ThighProb Fri | probable
Aldridge missed his second consecutive game due to right thigh soreness, but it is expected that he will suit up Friday versus the Kings.
- FootOut Tues | out
Metu will not be available against the Rockets on Tuesday due to a foot injury.
- FootQues Tues | questionable
Metu has been absent from the lineup during the past three games due to soreness in his left foot. It is undetermined if he will return against the Rockets on Tuesday.
- View Full List
- AnkleQues Sun | questionable
Vucevic is sidelined due to a right lateral ankle sprain, and it is unclear if he will return to action Sunday versus the Pelicans.
- IllnessProb Fri | probable
Fultz was held out of the previous game with an illness, but it is likely he will be available against the Magic on Friday.
- KneeProb Wed | probable
Bamba exited the previous game with a left knee contusion, but he is expected to play Wednesday versus the Lakers.
- CalfOut indefinitely | out
O'Quinn is sidelined due to a left calf strain, and there is no timetable for recovery.
- NoseProb Fri | probable
Carter-Williams sat out the last game due to a nasal contusion, but it is likely that he will suit up Friday versus the Cavaliers.
- KneeOut indefinitely | out
Aminu sustained a torn meniscus in his right knee, and he will miss an extended period.
- KneeProb Tues | probable
Fournier is dealing with a hyperextended knee, but he is expected to be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Wizards.
- HipProb Tues | probable
Carter-Williams is sidelined with a left hip irritation but is projected to participate in Tuesday's matchup against the Wizards.
- View Full List