- TrendUnder is 6-0 in 76ers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Spurs last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Spurs last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Philadelphia.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in the last 15 meetings.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U4|11Push0W/L
- TrendSpurs are 6-13 ATS in the last 19 meetings in Philadelphia.Hit %31.60% (19)O/UPush0W/L6|13
- Houston W 133 - 135
- @Detroit L 98 - 132
- L.A. Clippers W 97 - 107
- Minnesota L 113 - 101
- L.A. Lakers L 114 - 104
- @New York W 111 - 104
- @Philadelphia L 104 - 115
- @Washington L 132 - 138
- @Dallas L 110 - 117
- Portland L 121 - 116
- @Washington L 113 - 119
- Utah W 94 - 103
- Indiana W 116 - 119
- @New York W 101 - 95
- Sacramento W 91 - 97
- @Toronto L 96 - 101
- Miami W 86 - 113
- San Antonio W 104 - 115
- New York W 104 - 109
- @Cleveland W 114 - 95
- Sacramento(03-31-19) L 113 - 106
- Cleveland(03-28-19) W 110 - 116
- @Phoenix(11-14-18) L 96 - 116
- @Houston(10-16-19) W 128 - 114
- Brooklyn(01-31-19) W 114 - 117
- Cleveland(11-12-19) W 97 - 98
- Toronto(05-09-19) W 101 - 112
- Denver(02-08-19) W 110 - 117
- @Boston(12-25-18) L 114 - 121
- New Orleans(11-21-18) W 120 - 121
- Spurs @ 76ers 104-115
- Spurs @ 76ers 120-122
- 76ers @ Spurs 96-123
- 76ers @ Spurs 97-78
- Spurs @ 76ers 106-112
- Spurs @ 76ers 111-103
- 76ers @ Spurs 86-102
- Spurs @ 76ers 119-68
- 76ers @ Spurs 83-92
- Spurs @ 76ers 109-103
San Antonio Spurs
- ThighQues Fri | questionable
Aldridge missed his second consecutive game due to right thigh soreness, and it is undetermined if he will suit up Friday versus the Kings.
- FootOut Tues | out
Metu will not be available against the Rockets on Tuesday due to a foot injury.
- FootQues Tues | questionable
Metu has been absent from the lineup during the past three games due to soreness in his left foot. It is undetermined if he will return against the Rockets on Tuesday.
- FootProb Fri | probable
Mills is tending to a foot injury but is expected to play against the Clippers on Friday.
- FootProb Sat | probable
White has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to a sore left foot, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Knicks on Saturday.
- RestOut Sat | out
Murray will not be available for Saturday's contest against the Knicks as he will be given a day of rest.
- View Full List
- HamstringQues Sat | questionable
Richardson has missed the last four games due to right hamstring tightness, and it is unclear if he will return to the court for Saturday's tilt with the Cavaliers.
- IllnessProb Thurs | probable
Burke was absent from the lineup during the last game with an upper-respiratory illness, but it is expected that he will face the Wizards on Thursday.
- HipProb Thurs | probable
Milton sat out the previous game due to right hip discomfort, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup against the Wizards.
- IllnessQues Mon | questionable
Milton has been absent from the lineup during the previous three games with an upper-respiratory illness, and it is unknown if he will play Monday versus the Jazz.
- InfectionProb Fri | probable
Simmons is recovering from an upper-respiratory infection but is expected to participate in Friday's contest against the Knicks.
- RestOut Fri | out
Horford will not be available for Friday's contest against the Knicks as he will be given a day of rest.
- QuadricepQues Wed | questionable
Shayok has missed the previous three games due to a right quadriceps contusion, and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup Wednesday against the Kings.
- AnkleProb Mon | probable
Korkmaz sat out the previous game due to a minor left ankle sprain, but he is likely to play against the Raptors on Monday.
- View Full List