- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Bulls last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5-2 in Bulls last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (18)O/U5|11Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2-1 in Raptors last 11 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U2|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Raptors last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Raptors last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in the last 11 meetings in Chicago.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendRaptors are 6-15 ATS in the last 21 meetings.Hit %28.60% (21)O/UPush0W/L6|15
- TrendRaptors are 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings in Chicago.Hit %100.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L5|0
- @New York W 118 - 112
- Philadelphia W 95 - 107
- @Atlanta W 122 - 117
- @Minnesota W 122 - 112
- Washington W 111 - 140
- @Oklahoma City W 130 - 121
- San Antonio L 105 - 104
- @Charlotte W 112 - 110
- Portland L 101 - 99
- @Brooklyn W 121 - 102
- Sacramento L 98 - 81
- Minnesota W 110 - 117
- @Milwaukee L 98 - 111
- Cleveland W 116 - 118
- @Philadelphia L 89 - 100
- Washington W 106 - 115
- @Boston L 101 - 113
- @Detroit W 108 - 99
- Indiana L 116 - 105
- @New Orleans L 108 - 123
- @San Antonio(01-03-19) L 107 - 125
- Atlanta(01-08-19) W 101 - 104
- @Cleveland(03-11-19) L 101 - 126
- @Detroit(12-18-19) W 112 - 99
- Chicago(10-13-19) L 105 - 91
- @Cleveland(10-30-19) L 111 - 117
- San Antonio(11-26-18) L 108 - 107
- @Indiana(11-03-19) L 95 - 108
- @Brooklyn(02-08-19) W 125 - 106
- @Toronto(10-13-19) W 105 - 91
- Raptors @ Bulls 93-92
- Raptors @ Bulls 108-84
- Bulls @ Raptors 105-91
- Raptors @ Bulls 124-101
- Bulls @ Raptors 103-112
- Bulls @ Raptors 89-95
- Raptors @ Bulls 122-83
- Raptors @ Bulls 122-98
- Raptors @ Bulls 124-115
- Bulls @ Raptors 114-119
- NoseQues Sun | questionable
McCaw missed the last game due to a broken nose, and it is unclear if he will play Sunday versus the Spurs.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Lowry sustained a knee injury in the previous game but is expected to face the Timberwolves on Saturday.
- HamstringProb Sat | probable
VanVleet is out of action due to a right hamstring strain, but he is likely to return Saturday against the Timberwolves.
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Gasol has a left hamstring strain, but it is projected that he will make his return Wednesday against the Thunder.
- GroinProb Sun | probable
Siakam is expected to rejoin the lineup for Sunday's contest against the Spurs after recovering from a groin strain.
- View Full List
- PelvisMid March | out
Markkanen is sidelined with a stress reaction in his right pelvis and is expected to miss four to six weeks.
- ShoulderProb Fri | probable
Hutchison is nursing a sore right shoulder and a right knee contusion. He is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Kings.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Satoransky is anticipated to take part in Friday's matchup versus the Kings despite a sore left ankle.
- ElbowProb Fri | probable
Arcidiacono is expected to play Friday against the Kings despite right elbow discomfort.
- ElbowProb Wed | probable
Arcidiacono is expected to play Wednesday against the Timberwolves despite right elbow discomfort.
- ShoulderProb Wed | probable
Hutchison has a sore right shoulder, but he is likely to suit up against the Timberwolves on Wednesday.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Markkanen is projected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Timberwolves despite a left ankle sprain.
- AnkleLate Feb | out
Carter Jr. is sidelined with a high right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss four to six weeks.
- View Full List