The Toronto Raptors made a pretty big splash at the trade deadline and hope to have all the components of a new-look lineup in place when they visit the New York Knicks on Saturday. Center Marc Gasol, acquired in a trade with the Memphis Grizzlies, will be with the team in New York and could make his debut with the Raptors.Read full preview
Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 66% (129) -11021734% (65) -110
- 65% (84) -11021535% (46) -110
- 49% (36) -11021851% (38) -110
- 60% (75) -11021640% (49) -110
New York Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Knicks last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Knicks last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Knicks last 5 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Raptors last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Raptors last 8 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendRaptors are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.Hit %83.30% (6)O/UPush0W/L5|1
- Washington W 120 - 129
- Brooklyn W 125 - 127
- @New York W 104 - 99
- @Atlanta W 119 - 101
- @Philadelphia W 119 - 107
- L.A. Clippers W 103 - 121
- Milwaukee L 105 - 92
- @Dallas W 123 - 120
- @Houston L 119 - 121
- @Indiana L 106 - 110
- @Atlanta W 106 - 91
- Philadelphia L 126 - 111
- @Cleveland L 104 - 107
- Toronto L 104 - 99
- @Detroit L 103 - 120
- Detroit L 105 - 92
- Memphis L 96 - 84
- Boston L 113 - 99
- Dallas L 114 - 90
- @Charlotte L 92 - 101
- San Antonio(01-19-18) W 83 - 86
- Orlando(04-08-18) W 101 - 112
- Boston(10-19-18) W 101 - 113
- Portland(09-29-18) W 104 - 122
- @Detroit(04-09-18) W 108 - 98
- Minnesota(03-23-18) L 108 - 104
- San Antonio(01-02-18) L 100 - 91
- Orlando(11-11-18) L 115 - 89
- Cleveland(04-09-18) L 123 - 109
- @L.A. Clippers(03-02-18) L 105 - 128
- Raptors @ Knicks 104-99
- Knicks @ Raptors 112-128
- Raptors @ Knicks 132-106
- Knicks @ Raptors 88-113
- Raptors @ Knicks 100-108
- Knicks @ Raptors 84-107
- Raptors @ Knicks 110-97
- Raptors @ Knicks 92-91
- Knicks @ Raptors 101-116
- Knicks @ Raptors 107-118
- ThumbLate March | out
VanVleet is expected to miss up to five weeks from surgery to correct a partial ligament tear in his left thumb.
- UndisclosedProb Wed | probable
Loyd is dealing with an unspecified injury but is expected to be available for Wednesday's game against the Wizards.
- ThumbProb Tues | probable
Valanciunas was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Tuesday against the Spurs.
- KneeQues Fri | questionable
Richardson has missed the previous three games due to right knee soreness and it is unknown if he will be in Friday's lineup against the Nuggets.
- ThumbProb Thurs | probable
Valanciunas is recovering from surgery to repair a dislocated left thumb. He is expected to rejoin the lineup Thursday against the Hawks.
- KneeOut Thurs | out
Leonard is hobbled by a sore left knee and will not suit up against the Hawks on Thursday.
- View Full List
New York Knicks
- ShoulderProb Fri | probable
Mudiay has been held out of action with a strained left shoulder but is likely to return to action against the Timberwolves on Friday.
- GroinLate Feb | out
Ntilikina is sidelined with a sore groin and is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February.
- LegQues Fri | questionable
Hezonja sat out the last game with left leg contusion and it is uncertain if he will play against Friday against the Timberwolves.
- Kneeout for season | out
Porzingis is recovering from surgery to repair a torn ACL in his left knee and will not play this season.
- BackProb Thurs | probable
Gallinari has been held out of action with lower-back spasms but it is expected he will return Thursday against the Pacers.
- View Full List