Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Thunder last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-5 in Thunder last 19 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U5|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Thunder last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 39-11-1 in Thunder last 51 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %78.00% (51)O/U11|39Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Raptors last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Raptors last 17 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7-1 in Raptors last 27 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %73.10% (27)O/U19|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in the last 8 meetings.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendRaptors are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings.Hit %16.70% (6)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- TrendRaptors are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Oklahoma City.Hit %83.30% (6)O/UPush0W/L5|1
- @New York W 118 - 112
- Philadelphia W 95 - 107
- @Atlanta W 122 - 117
- @Minnesota W 122 - 112
- Washington W 111 - 140
- @Oklahoma City W 130 - 121
- San Antonio L 105 - 104
- @Charlotte W 112 - 110
- Portland L 101 - 99
- @Brooklyn W 121 - 102
- @Minnesota W 113 - 104
- Atlanta W 111 - 140
- @Orlando W 120 - 114
- @Houston W 112 - 107
- Portland W 106 - 119
- Miami L 115 - 108
- Toronto L 130 - 121
- @Minnesota W 117 - 104
- L.A. Lakers L 125 - 110
- Houston W 92 - 113
- @San Antonio(01-03-19) L 107 - 125
- Atlanta(01-08-19) W 101 - 104
- @Cleveland(03-11-19) L 101 - 126
- @Detroit(12-18-19) W 112 - 99
- Chicago(10-13-19) L 105 - 91
- Dallas(12-31-19) W 101 - 106
- @Sacramento(12-11-19) L 93 - 94
- @Phoenix(12-28-18) W 118 - 102
- Cleveland(11-28-18) W 83 - 100
- Detroit(04-05-19) W 110 - 123
- Raptors @ Thunder 130-121
- Thunder @ Raptors 98-97
- Thunder @ Raptors 116-109
- Raptors @ Thunder 123-114
- Thunder @ Raptors 132-125
- Raptors @ Thunder 107-124
- Thunder @ Raptors 123-102
- Raptors @ Thunder 112-102
- Thunder @ Raptors 119-100
- Raptors @ Thunder 103-98
- NoseOut Sun | out
McCaw missed the last game due to a broken nose, and he will not play Sunday versus the Spurs.
- KneeProb Sat | probable
Lowry sustained a knee injury in the previous game but is expected to face the Timberwolves on Saturday.
- HamstringProb Sat | probable
VanVleet is out of action due to a right hamstring strain, but he is likely to return Saturday against the Timberwolves.
- HamstringProb Wed | probable
Gasol has a left hamstring strain, but it is projected that he will make his return Wednesday against the Thunder.
- GroinProb Sun | probable
Siakam is expected to rejoin the lineup for Sunday's contest against the Spurs after recovering from a groin strain.
- View Full List
Oklahoma City Thunder
- FaceQues Mon | questionable
Noel is recovering from surgery to repair a fracture to the zygomatic arch of his left cheek. It is uncertain if he will be available for Monday's contest versus the Mavericks.
- PersonalQues Mon | questionable
Ferguson has sat out the previous five games due to a personal matter, and it is unknown if he will rejoin the lineup Monday against the Mavericks.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Nader has been sidelined with a left ankle sprain, and it is unclear when he will make his return to the lineup.
- AnkleProb Sat | probable
Adams has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with a left ankle sprain, but it is expected he will draw back into the lineup against the Timberwolves on Saturday.
- AnkleProb Wed | probable
Noel was absent from the lineup during the last game with a sore left ankle. It is anticipated that he will participate in Wednesday's matchup against the Magic.
- KneeQues Sat | questionable
Adams sat out the last game due to a right knee contusion. His status for Saturday's matchup against the Trail Blazers is clouded.
- AnkleProb Fri | probable
Noel has been out of commission with a left ankle sprain, but is expected to rejoin the lineup Friday against the Heat.
- View Full List