Over/Under Consensus: Picks per Line
- 39% (69) -11023261% (107) -110
- 40% (104) -11022960% (155) -110
- 39% (44) -11023361% (69) -110
- 34% (25) -11023166% (49) -110
- 41% (51) -11023459% (73) -110
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Hawks last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Hawks last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hawks last 6 games as a home favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-1 in Wizards last 29 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Wizards last 18 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Wizards last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-4-1 in the last 18 meetings in Atlanta.Hit %76.50% (18)O/U13|4Push1W/L
POINT SPREAD Odds 1:43am
OVER UNDER Odds 1:43am
MONEY LINE Odds 1:43am
- @Indiana L 101 - 109
- @Cleveland L 101 - 116
- @Atlanta W 131 - 117
- @New York W 110 - 107
- Brooklyn W 88 - 102
- @Philadelphia L 98 - 123
- @New Orleans L 104 - 125
- Houston W 131 - 135
- New Orleans W 114 - 124
- @Toronto L 107 - 125
- Denver W 98 - 106
- Washington L 131 - 117
- Golden State L 128 - 111
- @Oklahoma City L 109 - 124
- @Charlotte L 94 - 108
- @Miami W 115 - 113
- Charlotte W 123 - 124
- Boston L 114 - 96
- Toronto L 124 - 108
- L.A. Clippers L 127 - 119
- Boston(04-10-18) W 101 - 113
- @Brooklyn(12-22-17) L 84 - 119
- L.A. Lakers(11-09-17) W 95 - 111
- @Atlanta(12-05-18) W 131 - 117
- @Houston(04-03-18) L 104 - 120
- @Dallas(10-18-17) W 117 - 111
- @Boston(04-08-18) W 112 - 106
- @Brooklyn(12-02-17) W 114 - 102
- Washington(12-05-18) L 131 - 117
- @New York(10-17-18) L 107 - 126
- Wizards @ Hawks 131-117
- Hawks @ Wizards 103-97
- Wizards @ Hawks 129-104
- Wizards @ Hawks 99-113
- Hawks @ Wizards 94-113
- Wizards @ Hawks 115-99
- Hawks @ Wizards 99-103
- Wizards @ Hawks 101-111
- Wizards @ Hawks 98-116
- Hawks @ Wizards 101-109
- KneeQues Wed | questionable
Porter Jr. left the last game due to a right knee contusion and it is unknown if he will play Wednesday against the Celtics.
- HeelProb Wed | probable
Wall sat out the previous game with a bone spur in his left heel but is expected to suit up against the Celtics on Wednesday.
- NeckProb Mon | probable
Smith sat out the last game with neck soreness but is likely to suit up Monday against the Cavaliers.
- PersonalQues Sat | questionable
Wall sat out the previous game due to the birth of his child and it is unclear if he will suit up for Saturday's contest against the Cavaliers.
- BackLate Feb | out
Howard had surgery performed on his lower back to relieve pain shooting down to his gluteal muscles and is expected to miss two-to-three months.
- NeckQues Sat | questionable
Smith is battling neck soreness and it is unclear if he will suit up Saturday against the Cavaliers.
- BackProb Mon | probable
Green is battling a back injury but will likely play Monday against the Knicks.
- ToeProb Mon | probable
Porter Jr. has a contusion on his left big toe but is likely to be available Monday against the Knicks.
- View Full List
- KneeLate Dec | out
Plumlee is likely to be sidelined until the latter part of December as he is recuperating from a non-surgical procedure that was conducted to relieve pain in his left knee.
- HipOut Wed | out
Spellman has missed the last two games due to soreness in his right hip and will not suit up Wednesday against the Mavericks.
- AnkleLate Dec | out
Prince suffered a ligament sprain, soft tissue inflammation and a bone bruise in his left ankle and is expected to sit out for at least three weeks.
- KneeOut Sat | out
Plumlee is dealing with left knee pain and will not suit up Saturday against the Knicks.
- AnkleProb Mon | probable
Lin has missed two games with a left ankle sprain but is likely to participate in Monday's contest against the Warriors.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Poythress is sidelined due to a left ankle contusion and will miss an undetermined length of time.
- IllnessProb Mon | probable
Dedmon is ailing from an illness but is expected to be in Monday's lineup against the Warriors.
- AnkleMid Dec | out
Dorsey has a bone bruise in his left ankle and it is expected to keep him out of the lineup until at least the middle of December.
- View Full List