- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-1 in Celtics last 26 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U18|7Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Wizards last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Wizards last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Wizards last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U18|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Wizards last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in the last 7 meetings in Boston.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendWizards are 1-5 ATS in the last 6 meetings.Hit %16.70% (6)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- TrendWizards are 1-11 ATS in the last 12 meetings in Boston.Hit %8.30% (12)O/UPush0W/L1|11
- Philadelphia W 113 - 119
- Orlando L 127 - 120
- @L.A. Clippers L 125 - 150
- @L.A. Lakers L 103 - 125
- @Phoenix W 140 - 132
- @Denver L 104 - 117
- Sacramento L 113 - 106
- Charlotte W 118 - 125
- San Antonio W 132 - 138
- @Orlando L 121 - 125
- Miami W 93 - 112
- @New York W 113 - 104
- @Brooklyn L 107 - 112
- Brooklyn W 110 - 121
- Sacramento W 102 - 103
- @Denver L 92 - 96
- @L.A. Clippers L 104 - 107
- @Phoenix W 99 - 85
- @Sacramento L 99 - 100
- @Golden State W 105 - 100
- @Miami(01-04-19) L 109 - 115
- L.A. Clippers(11-20-18) W 118 - 125
- @Charlotte(03-08-19) L 111 - 112
- @Memphis(10-30-18) L 95 - 107
- @Detroit(02-11-19) L 112 - 121
- Denver(03-18-19) L 114 - 105
- Cleveland(10-13-19) W 72 - 118
- @Indiana(04-21-19) W 110 - 106
- Philadelphia(12-25-18) W 114 - 121
- @Dallas(11-24-18) L 104 - 113
- Wizards @ Celtics 133-140
- Celtics @ Wizards 116-110
- Wizards @ Celtics 96-107
- Celtics @ Wizards 130-125
- Celtics @ Wizards 101-113
- Wizards @ Celtics 125-124
- Celtics @ Wizards 110-104
- Wizards @ Celtics 111-103
- Wizards @ Celtics 105-115
- Celtics @ Wizards 91-92
- CalfQues Fri | questionable
Thomas sat out the previous game with a left calf strain, and it is unknown if it will prevent him from playing Friday against the Heat.
- FootLate Dec | out
Bryant is projected to miss at least three weeks due to a stress reaction in his right foot.
- WristOut indefinitely | out
Miles is recovering from surgery to repair ligament damage in his left wrist, and there is currently no timetable for return.
- FingerLate Dec | out
McRae had a pin extracted from his right ring finger and is likely to be out of the lineup for at least two weeks.
- AnkleProb Thurs | probable
Wagner has been held out of the past two games with a sprained left ankle, but he is expected to be available against the 76ers on Thursday.
- AchillesProb Thurs | probable
Mahinmi has been out all season due to a strained right Achilles tendon, but he is projected to make his season debut Thursday against the 76ers.
- IllnessProb Sun | probable
Brown Jr. is battling an illness, but he is likely to play against the Kings on Sunday.
- View Full List
- AbdominalQues Fri | questionable
Smart was held out of the previous game due to an abdominal contusion and an illness. It is uncertain if he will play Friday versus the Nuggets.
- AnkleOut Fri | out
Langford has a right ankle sprain and will not suit up against the Nuggets on Friday.
- AnkleOut indefinitely | out
Langord is sidelined with a right ankle sprain, and it is undetermined when he will return.
- AnkleQues Sun | questionable
Langford missed his third straight game due to a right ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Knicks on Sunday.
- IllnessProb Wed | probable
Theis was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an illness, but he is expected to be ready for Wednesday's matchup versus the Nets.
- NeckProb Wed | probable
Walker was held out of the previous game with a neck sprain. It is anticipated that he will play Wednesday versus the Nets.
- HandProb Wed | probable
Smart jammed the knuckle on his left ring finger in the previous game but is expected to be available against the Nets on Wednesday.
- View Full List